Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THE WHOLE PACKAGE

It was this girl talking to this guy ,,, apparently they seem to knew each other before but this time it seemed slightly different.

They were flirting to each other all the time they were talking and the lady seems to have longer eye contact than the guy.

They then went a bit far to talk about a relationship ,,,, they lady flirtingly moved, went close to the guy and whispered to his ear:

SEEMS YOU HAVE THE WHOLE PACKAGE .......

Now my question is :

WHAT IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE ??

Ibtisam   

Why were you spying on them for? If he told you, then why are you friends with a guy who cannot keep his sheekoin to himself.

I have no idea, you will have to ask her what she meant.

He seems to have many habits. Reading articles about a girl losing her virginity for $$$, and another habit of his is posting articles about "why do women lose their sex drive after birth ".

J-baro person is on fire as of late, its as thought he goes out of his way into finding these articles. God forbid if they find their way into his lap.

Seriously, why can't you turn to sportingnews.com, cbc.ca or cnnsi instead of reading these creepy articles about women affairs?

PS:To answer your question, "The whole package" is something you lack...

Pucca   

the above post is way out of line, i dont see anyone forcing other members to read the above mentioned articles.

seriously, why cant you attack the message written here instead of the author?

back to the topic, could be the man has what she's lookin for in a guy and to her he has it all...in other words "the whole package".

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

They then went a bit far to talk about a relationship ,,,, they lady flirtingly moved, went close to the guy and whispered to his ear:

lool, You either have super powers that allows you to hear other people whispering, or "this guy" is none other than yours truely :D

look at these ppl attacking me from every side :D

where is my minister of defense bal ???

can't someone ask you a question ?? Thanks Pucca for yourhelp and you better teach these ppl some lessons ........

Seriously, why can't you turn to sportingnews.com, cbc.ca or cnnsi instead of reading these creepy articles about women affairs?

Layzie ,,,, that is coz I LOVE WOMEN ... sorry you not included :D

^^^Miyaad ooydey? I knew you had a feminine side to you.

Pucca, yaa kuu dirsatay inaad meelaha lagaaga baahneen inaad farahaaga oo oilka leh lasoo gashid? Wash the grease off.

Pucca   

Layzie, faraheega 'oilka' leh bal maxaa ku tusay? war ileen...na huuno, inanka maad amaan siisid?

as for me being in places i'm not needed... my 'greasy' hands leave their comment where they see fit.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^^^Miyaad ooydey? I knew you had a feminine side to you.

i]

Maya maan ooyin xabiibti ,,, ma sidaasaad jeclayd ? sorry to disappoint you

Kool_Kat   

^^^K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes _ _ _ _...lol

Layzie, go easy on J-baro...Wiilka inuu wax aqriyuu jecelyahay...

J-baro, ama naag bikradeeda, ama naag cunug naas siineyso ka qor, mid adi kuu taalo...Qof kii sheekooyinkaaga aqriyo, waa qof kuu maleeyo inaad "interesting" wax ah aad qortid...

So keep posting these "interesting" posts... ;)

As for the topic, THE WHOLE PACKAGE = dee gabarkasta dooqeeda...

i am chasing a xalimoo from laas canood so i dont have much time these days...! i tried to block her from my msnm but some she keeps coming thru.

anyways, whole package is a term used by gold diggers! when u hear that, run for the border.. and cover your walet. :(