Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Is there such a thing as HALAL DATING? If so, what is it?

bilan   

somalis use to date way before westerners discovered it, but people did not call it date,it was shukaansi,xodxodasho etc, the way i understand halal date even though never heard of it before, but it is the period when two people are getting to know each other. so people do not tell me if you met someone today you will go and marry the next day.

Raxmah   

What an oxymoron, Halal dating... since when.. May allah protect us. we are definitey reaching the end of this world that we are so attached.

Salaaams

section6er i see u have a thing for half naked dancing women.... :confused: quite disturbing

????????????????????????????????????????????????

i second that this is annoying, as well as aggravating, sub xaanalaah. dambi intaan qabo hanoogo filnaado oo indhaheen arkeen. we came here to enjoye our time, and appreciate that for alaah :mad:

Originally posted by Velvet Revolution:

Shy
+
JB

Just because you two gag for it doesnt mean every girl wants to have sex. Maybe you should consider the possibility that different ppl have different sex drives b4 you jump down the poor girl's throat. :rolleyes:

VR

Who da hell did u see talking about sex ,,, Sex is not da only thing that is Haram ,,, there are other things that are Haram and disgusting before sex ,,,,, or u like us 2 think only about sex ??? :confused: :confused:

GD   

i realy wana know, wat halal dating is.coz i always get in deep sh*t,, when i date some1.so, if anyone know. watis it? and how r we suppost do it?

am i too good to be truth or r gals donnt know wat they wana in life. just be ur self walal

Tuujiye   

Waraa kuligiin Qac'qac dhageysta asagaa idinka wada saxsan...

Xalaal dating? waxaas su'aal miyaa mise wax kale..

because anaga waxa aan u aragno xalaal iyo waxa dating loo arko waa labo wax oo possitive iyo negative kala ah...ma fahanteen.

so to answer a question like this you would have to first find something that brings them together. If you find that then and only then you could gudge it for yourselfs..In the mean time I think Q'Q is right..

wareer badanaa!!