Sign in to follow this  
Seeking Paradise

Is there such a thing as HALAL DATING? If so, what is it?

Still didn't get what the hell is Halaal dating ,,,,, whatava u say guys seems to me impossible ,,,,, u must be hiding sometin' ,,,,, come on ,,, say it ,, say it plz ,,,

loooooooool ,,,, so everybody will say Bismilaahi from now on ,,,,,,

Any how, nin baa la waydiiyaya "Waar marka aad xaaskaaga u tegeyso BISMILAAH ma dhahdaa ? " Markaasuu yiri "Miyir Aaway"

Markaasaa la yiri "Hadaa marka aad dhamayso ALXAMDULILAAH ma dhahdaa ? " wuxuu yiri "Oo Nafi aaway"

:D:D:D:D:D

Maybe only "maybe"means as some people do in my culture to make engagement(Nikaah) then they can get to know each other! Go out together but with condition which is only to go to public places like Movies , restaurants..etc. So if she doesn't like him nothing I mean no demage could happen to her and leave him and give it back his dowry and every one is happy.

OG Girl if Nikkah takes place you are married Period and can do what you wish.If you wish to be divorced after that you are divorced, let's not get this things confused shall we!

Diamante   

Oh my god....HALAL DATING is nothing like no kissing blablabla ....it's opposite ppl...dang why are you all being so like aqli lix saac...get rid of the cobwebs up there icon_razz.gif

Halal Dating is a new trend that seems to be developing among young somali teens, basically letting everyone know that you two want to get married so "it's okay" to canoodle and fondle eachother to your hearts contend.

The funny part is that there never seems to be an actual wedding, they decide after a considerable amount of "exploration" they're not meant for eachother.

Akhas Caleyk...makes me wanna send them to a boot camp for pretentious and extremely hormonal teens

pearl   

Nifty :D:D i'll give a go...

the idea of dating carries sinful actions....i prefer to call it courtship

then i looked in it up..

The act, process, or period of courting.

Zoology: Specialized behavior in animals that leads to or initiates mating.

n : a man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage); "its was a brief and intense courtship" [syn: wooing, courting, suit]

and am in no way refering to animal behaviour...remember we are HUMANS :D

Originally posted by - Nifty -:

It's when you say
Bismilah
before dating and
Alxamdulilah
when you finish
:D:D

Kix kix kix kix kix kix!!!

That's a bloody great one. :D

Bess.   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Maybe only "maybe"means as some people do in my culture to make engagement(Nikaah) then they can get to know each other! Go out together but with condition which is only to go to public places like Movies , restaurants..etc. So if she doesn't like him nothing I mean no demage could happen to her and leave him and give it back his dowry and every one is happy.

Salam

is it a culture diff. from the somali culture?......and if u "nikaah", aren't technically married ? :confused:

Originally posted by STOIC:

If only people can be honest to themselves! May be somewhere sometime we all have dated someone whether out of romantic intrest or brotherly love if only we can admit it!

Thanks Stoic Why do people have to act like they are all angels and have done nothing of the sort like dating. OHHHHHHH i don't date or hmmm what is halaal dating. Ofcourse there are people who have not done nothing of this sort cool actually great I salute you. But for the actresses and actors please its only cyber you don't have to put a stage act for us. Sickening

by the way attack me if you want I don't really care.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOB   

There is nothing called Xalaal Dating because the word "Dating" itself sounds evil as it is an excuse for the non-muslims use just to commit a fornication but there are other ways to seek for a companion without committing a sin.

if i take you out on a date then that means your ZZZ is in a big big trouble as there will be some serious Yoga positions that i must show & teach you before i let you go home to your Mom & Pops because i am addicted to Yoga and I Love it more than anything else in the world.

Peace, Love & Unity.

does this question even need to be asked...lol

but then again BOB u said dating was "evil" my question to you n' the rest of the lovely n' intelligent peepz here is.....could it a neccessary evil???

*i feel like i know the answer but wat da heck, i enjoy da nac nac dat goes on in herre...

Emperor   

Before I add anything to the topic, I need to know what the word dating is? I know the meaning of Xalaal.

Dating is just bothering me coz I don't get it, does dating mean talking to girl all night, or taking her out to cinema, or only talking/seeing behind her jilbab, or meeting with her under the supervision of her family, or staying in with her for a night tauching her and testing how it feels, and does the dating thing include having sex?

Im confused settle it down then i will forward my share.

Peace

juba   

Originally posted by Qorshel:

Before I add anything to the topic, I need to know what the word dating is? I know the meaning of Xalaal.

Dating is just bothering me coz I don't get it, does dating mean talking to girl all night, or taking her out to cinema, or only talking/seeing behind her jilbab, or meeting with her under the supervision of her family, or staying in with her for a night tauching her and testing how it feels, and does the dating thing include having sex?

Im confused settle it down then i will forward my share.

Peace

basically going out to dinner with the opposite sex.it is also when you have a commited and long relationship with someone a good example is a boyfriend and girlfriend; a couple shall you say. Sex isn't a must it depends on the couple but it is often what happens especially in gaal relationships. hope that explained it.