Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

Guess what Nash I am!

just look how she understands the somali words and how she is writing dirac although most of us, somalis cannot write the correct name as she did ,,,,,,,,,,,, then see how she speaks ,,,

come on ppl ,,,,,,,

Aisha   

looooooooooooooooooool, oh you guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay, I was gonna write dira but then I copied nomadic princess and wrote dirac. And Jay, I have a hard time understanding some posts coz some of you mix english with somali. The posts that are written in somali....I dont even look at coz I don t understand the language!wow, your a very suspicous person.

femme_fatale.....why would I lie about something like that? I'm actually ashamed to be an eritrean!

oh this is too funny......I luv you guys!

Intel   

Originally posted by Northerner Al Burcaawi:

Eritrian in AUS?

yeah there is a sizable Eritrian community here..

love'em eritrians....Asha you from Melb?

So Aisha what language do you speak at home? Is it tigriyana? Arabic? or something else!

By the way not all of us hate xabashis, they're our neighbours and inshallaah we shall work with them to create a Horn of Africa, that works together in order to make the region better!

We don't want to be the next balkans! Eritrea and Eri's should see that, no war has ever let to anything but through peace our region could be developed just look at the EU and former rivals Germany and France or to the indian subcontinent and old foes India and Pakistan!

So Eri girl if you have a problem with your cousin go sort it out with them but don't mistake us and think that you can lure us into another senseless war!

Afterall weren't you part of the xabash yourself when we the last time fought them!

Eritrea today is a Pariah state and that because you hate on your cousins!

What, you barely 13/14 years old and you went to war with all your neighbours including Djibouti, Ethiopia, Sudan and Yemen, I guess that in itself says alot about your country today!

War is not an option in our region, especially not so for you, Why you ask?

It's in your first post, you got an population of around 4 million, whilst your cousin and bigger brother has a population of over 70 million!

So that means the whole country needs to be militarised in order for you to keep up with your cousin! You can't go on with this hostilities because Ethio's can draw from a larger seize population on the other hand, your large forces have put an restraint on your economy and it's only time before it crushes and you'll be begging the world again and the countries disintegration

Not to mention the many ethnicities within your country! What 9 or was it 13 different ethinicites and how many languages!

Your country is not homogenous another setback, so anyway a belated welcome to this forums of ours!

Remember the regions needs development and peace and not another senseless war! Enough of war, famine and regional rivalries, now it's the time for economic co-operation, regional co-operation and a peaceful coexistence!

Of all the people and nations in this world Eri is the last country that needs war! What you need and should desire is Peace!