Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Somali Sistaz

Mudug nin ka yimid oo hadana Dating ka hadlaaya walee caadi maahan, ee waa iga talee ninkaas magaca mudug wataa yuuusan na qaldin ee dadoow taas hala ogaado.

Gabdhaha waxaan oran lahaa, war nimankaan la leeyahay soomaali maahan guursigooda iska daaya, oo ka diktoonaada, sababtoo ah waxaa la arkay gabdho ay cadaan iyo madow ajnabi ah inta guursadeen, markeey dhowr ciyaal ah ka dhaleen, hadana gaalnimadooda iskaga laabtay, amaba gabartii ciyaalkeeda laga siiyay ninkii cadaanka ahaa, oo hadhoowna uu gaalo ka dhigay caruurtii.

Guurka ajnabiga sinaba kuma fiicna, dabcan gabar aan dhalay iyo mid ila dhalatay kuma dhaheen qof aan soomaali aheyn guurso. Dagaal ayaanba ka xigaa aniga!

Tii aan ku arko iyadoo nin cadaan ah ama madow la socotana walee intaan geesaha iska fiiriyo ayaan ninkeeda maraqiisa cabi lahaa, oo halkaas waxaa ka raaci laheyd nin la'aan. Nin kuu digay kuma dilin ayay soomaalida ku maahmaahdaa.

Gabar walba oo Soomaali ah waxaan ka codsanayaa ineysan nin shisheeye ah nagu keenin, waa iga codsi haatan, hadeey keentana haku xisaabtanto inaan gaashaankeyga iyo warankeyga intaba ay xarbi la lagali doonaan ninkaas buuryo-qabka ah.

Mujaahid Alle-ubaahne

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Mudug nin ka yimid oo hadana
Dating
ka hadlaaya walee caadi maahan,

Oo maxaad lee dahay marka: Raga Mudug ka yimi waxba kama yaqaanaan "dating"? ;)

^^Walee mudug hadaad ogaan laheyd inaadan xitaa afkaaga soo marsiiseen wax la yiraahdo Dating , sababtoo ah dadkaas waxaa dhaqan u ah gabar lala baxsado, oo cideeda inta lagala dhuunto, loosoo celiyo iyadoo sadex caruur ah sidata.

Marka howsha mudug ka socotaa waa mid xoog iyo muquunis ah, Dating waaba wax aan dhihi karo qofka reer mudugga ah wuu ka ash-ashi lahaa hadii lagu soo qaado. Reer mudugna u maleyn maayo inay diyaar u yihiin xiligan dhaqankaas in la badalo.

Ee adiga hadaa gabar tahay, waligaa maku xodxotay nin reer mudug ah? Hadaa wiil tahayna, sidoo kale makugu dhacday? :D

Gorgeous   

Originally posted by juba:

this is the way i see it. do i really want to marry a non-somali and have mixed children that don't know anything about somali culture and language because by then i would have forgotten it myself??

NO

Marriage isn't about love for us somali women its about the continuation of a dying culture!
:D;)

Juba.. I agree with you but up to a point... I do believe that marriage in part is a continuation of a dying culture. I'm somali and i'm proud to be somali, therefore why would I take that away from my children, by having them raised in any other way. No one misunderstand my point i personally do not have a problem with inter-racial marriages because skin colour isn't what defines a person. But for myself i still hold on to the belief that yes, there are still good somali brothers out there, and its to one of them that i would like to end up with...and it is here where we part juba.. I ultimately believe in love.. not in love at first sight thats just lust.. but I believe that I could and I will LOVE the father of my children.

Arawella   

Personally, I would date and contemplate marrying a non-Somali. It is exhausting to search and dream of the elusive Farax my parents are praying to be their son in law. Introducing a non-Somali as your date or future hubby to your parents can be quite daunting. It is extremely frustrating and such a dilemma that Somali girls have to consider the consequences of their actions such as displeasing the parents, damaging the family name, been disowned, culture difference rather than their happiness.

By the way, marriage should not be based on colour skin, however if that’s what rocks your boat then who am I to question. smile.gif

Oz   

Walee mudug hadaad ogaan laheyd inaadan xitaa afkaaga soo marsiiseen wax la yiraahdo Dating , sababtoo ah dadkaas waxaa dhaqan u ah gabar lala baxsado, oo cideeda inta lagala dhuunto, loosoo celiyo iyadoo sadex caruur ah sidata.

Looooool.....thats killing ! eventually they will Sxb !

I think it is ok to marry anyone as along as they are in your species - Besides, I thinking mingling with others will greatly help the Somali people - and maybe we will get rid of that famous forehead as well -

IF you are strong-minded person who knows what YOU want, then go for it. But make sure, like many said, that the fella/girl is a muslim/ah. It is gonna make things more bearable/acceptable to the family later on.

If not, Faarax/Xalimo is your best choice.

Saalixa   

No. Somali culture and men are already hard to live with and understand let alone other cultures. Let me understand this one first aight! :mad:

Rahoo   

Answering ur question. I would not marry any guy rather than somali. marrying outsider will bring alot of prombles, culture differences, language differences, feeling out of place when u are w/ his family. it will also bring problems in raising children. Am proud to be somalian cause i can jump up and down with my somalian guys with understanding of each others similaries.

Foxy   

I think it is ok to marry anyone as along as they are in your species - Besides, I thinking mingling with others will greatly help the Somali people - and maybe we will get rid of that famous forehead as well -

simply put.......its about time we work on that famous forehead walee

cheers

Nada18   

take it from someone who was their it dosen't matter if the guy is sweet, and everythig u r looking for . it just wont work out. u might have a chance if he is muslim and a good one, bu other then tha i recommended not going their. their are gonna be a lot of things that will bring u apart then bring u closer.