Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Somali Sistaz

Mudug   

hey girls i have a question for somali girls ,its all all about opinion really,

would you ever consider dating or seeing a non somali guy,the guy could be from anywhere, any city, any country, i was just wondering if a guy made you happy and showed you respect would it matter where he was from?????? Holla back Ladies and olso Gentz

hodman   

If he's muslim and he has a good family it really wouldn't make much difference to me.My mother and all the elders might disagree!!

Originally posted by hodman:

If he's muslim and he has a good family it really wouldn't make much difference to me.

I will just add a practising muslim. I wouldnt mind really.

You should think of your long term plan, are you marrying for the sake of marriage or also in the sake of gaining Allahs grace and bringing up an Islamic family.

Dont get me wrong but in the beginning we all say its for religion and stuff but when the children come, life struggles and everything parents forget their promise and let their children(one of the long term investment)grow up unattached to their culture and religious beleifs. And later you hear them complaining. Like any other seed, they need nurturing and care to become strong trees unbending to the winds.

Another long term plan is the household atmosphere, got to think of it too.How do you want to run it.

Opps I just realised the qn was on dating *I am short sighted anyway*. Its haram islamically. What is allowed is the Islamic courtship family get to know your intentions then the stone starts rolling slowly with the necessary chaperooning and advice.

Mudug   

bishaaro caadi ma ahan walaaley halkeed igu baratay.. calling me cunug.... war anagaa wax aragnay.... sis please let me express and ask people how they feel....

eh, what do i hear, express and know how they feel. waaw

Mr.mudug..bax feel on ganbar waryaa, buuq badanaa canuga,

Psst bishaaro, haduu ku soo fiiriyo xitaa ii sheeg, isha aan farta ka gilinaa ninkaan..

Ps: Mudug qoftaan aa igu dhahday willkaas iga celi, marka iga ganbiso qaqatar aan iska dhigee yaaheee.

Mudug   

war check mate war waa ku sidee..... are you hating on me or your just mad cuz i am trying to get to know this cyper sistaz..... any ways sakiin laq... miyo kululna cab.. markaas seexo

ofcourse, if he is hot sexy-bro, who is ofcourse a practicing muslim, meaning he holds allah dear to his heart. but really, i would go for the money ;) otherwise, ma is ku dheelaynaa,I rather have a broke faarax than broke Mike.

-----------------------------------------

The battle to be the best has just begun

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

bro ignore what any body else says if they are not helping. Listen to what Warrior of Light siad that might help.

salamu calaykum.

juba   

this is the way i see it. do i really want to marry a non-somali and have mixed children that don't know anything about somali culture and language because by then i would have forgotten it myself??

NO

my plan is pretty simple, marry one of those somali guys who knows better somali then my mother (and thats pretty damn good) and who lives off of "anjero" and "hileeb"

Marriage isn't about love for us somali women its about the continuation of a dying culture! :D;)