Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

THE MOST POPULAR MEMBERS IN S.O.L!

Well, i've been observing the activities in this Thread and i have to admit I AM IMPRESSED!

especially with two members and after concluding my search this is what i came up with.

MEN:

CLOWN:

Here you have a guy who is guaranteed to have a hit on every topic that he posts and apart from him being a top rated member he seems to enjoy the support of the ladies aswell wich is always a nice option to have as a guy.

what you posted for your Loved one is quite something magnificent and it takes a real man to do what you have done and you've shown a lot of guts and i'm sure a lot girls in here wish that you were their partner.

i wish you all the best and keep it up.

CUTE_LILGIRL

Dynamic,creative,intelligent and most of all popular among the both sets of sexes.

she's a natural and she always seems to be undercontrol regarless what the situation might be like.

her creativity is second to none and she always has something positive to say about herself and about her fellow nomads in here.

you can't help but admire what this Girl stands for and what she means to S.O.L.

so for me these two are undoubtedly my MR and MISS/ SOMALIA ON LINE!

and i'm sure most of you agree with me.

so guys keep us entertained and educated at the same time.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Nailah   

i hope im not being rude or anything, but whats your point?? my goodness! lol...this is wierd, is that all you do, judge people? i think you can do better than my bro, really, if your really feeling them, send them a mail or whatever, feel me?

Buh Bye!!

Miss, maybe he wants to know who is the most popular here in the TEENS section. And not the Generals, please read thoroughly, before you write anything like that.

Nin-Yaaban, Try reading the heading..."THE MOST POPULAR MEMBERS IN S.O.L"

I believe that he was talking about S.O.L all together...It aint my fault that these people dont make clear of what they are trying to say.

For the Poster.........What were u thinking there are more popular people here than CLown :eek: ** and that other girl Cute_little :confused: * girl u said .. I am not saying they're not popular thought.............Well I know I aint one but just take another look, I am sure u can fix ur reputatio up :rolleyes:

But then again I am sure we can all forgive ya after all ur kinda new here.........or are u?

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

DHUUSAAYE, Stop posting these topic in the Teens section, try posting them in General...Ama sure you will get more replys...
smile.gif

i wonder if you posted this had i chosen you as the most popular Girl in S.O.L?

just wondering, that's all my Sister.

Originally posted by Simplicity:

i hope im not being rude or anything, but whats your point?? my goodness! lol...this is wierd, is that all you do, judge people? i think you can do better than my bro, really, if your really feeling them, send them a mail or whatever, feel me?Buh Bye!!

no you haven't been RUDE at all.

thank you very much.

what am i doing in the teens section?

im lost!

im an ayeeyo

some body let me out!

RUDY this is all your fault...... i luv ya 2!

Xafsa   

Silent sistah I feel you..I must've bored out of my mind for me to come to the teen section..oh well.

Why y'all being so hard on the brotha? All he did was express his Appreciation for 2 nomads. Kharaarka iska daaya nooh icon_razz.gif

Don't hate Congratulate!