Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Jigjiga, Capital of ****** :: Photos

Abtigiis   

On a per capita level, I reckon it is better. The annual budget allocated to the Somali region is usually around 120 Million USD. 90% of it, is consumed by the elites in Jigjiga and goes to the town directly or indirectly. With a population of around 300,000 (maximum), it will come to 400 USD per per son, if the money were to be distributed equitably. That is massive.

I don't know about Moqdisho's economy, and I guess it is much higher, but it is being shared by much more people-including Ethiopian Generals who are buying big plots and cars in Addis with the loot.

lol...how? I am glad to see magaalo yar oo horumar ka muuqdo. How is it better than the Somali capital...are u telling us the economy is better...(yes it is safer of course)...Are you telling us there is more nice buildings?

Horta meeshaan BAD ma leedahay?...lol I don't think so...sidee Xamar Caddeey uga fiican tahay hee saaxiiboow? Mise markii tuulo yar oo awoowgeen baa ku dhashay la dhaho qiiro ayaa na qaadeysa?

Afka alla kaama gooya!

ilax   

Hashimo , thanks bro. It realy nice to see the beaty of Jigjiga and its public places.Jigjiga, Gode and Diridawa are realy doing well in their township development.

ilax   
Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

[QB] On a per capita level, I reckon it is better. The annual budget allocated to the Somali region is usually around 120 Million USD. 90% of it, is consumed by the elites in Jigjiga and goes to the town directly or indirectly. With a population of around 300,000 (maximum), it will come to 400 USD per per son, if the money were to be distributed equitably. That is massive.

Who is that greedy elite that eats up all the budget for the Region? I was told the Regional Goverment devolved more than 70 percent of its budget to the district. Waa markan xaraaradeni kasaaro. I think, if that is the case, the local elite will have more share than the regional elite

What's with the constant calacal and whining about ethiopia from the O-G squad? if jigjiga is better than mogadisho and all of puntland according to some? maybe it's time you all started appreciating what the ethiopians regime has done for you?

The Zack   

^Calaacal? Yaa kugu calaacalo adiga adeer? Nobody says anything when you guys post pictures of small tuulo's like xafuuun all over SOL, telling us its the coolest place ever so whats with you hating on the pictures of Jigjiga? If the pictures are good or we claim the place looks great the appreciation will go to the Somalis from there and not your Tigray masters markaas xagaas nooga leexo!

^ Adiga iyo dadkaada wax ni ka tabar xun aduunka majiro ee meel naga fariiso and slow your role saxiib.

I was responding to the following comments:

On the one hand you complain about ethiopians and then boast about the cities they helped you build.

Originally posted by Zafir:

^That's what they get for killing all the fireflies.

Ps: From these pictures JigJiga has more roads then all of Puntland combined.

Originally posted by al-Hashimi:

Its better then the current Moqadishu in economics, safety etc. I didn't take the photos just found them on the net I will search for other photos aswell Inshallah.

The Zack   

^ How do you know if these comments are from your fellow puntlanders? You don't know where Zafir is from, do you?

Plus, Haddey meeshu dhisan tahay dadkii lahaa baa dhistay, don't give the credit to the Tigray regime.

Abtigiis   

quote:Originally posted by ilax:

[QB] On a per capita level, I reckon it is better. The annual budget allocated to the Somali region is usually around 120 Million USD. 90% of it, is consumed by the elites in Jigjiga and goes to the town directly or indirectly. With a population of around 300,000 (maximum), it will come to 400 USD per per son, if the money were to be distributed equitably. That is massive.

Who is that greedy elite that eats up all the budget for the Region? I was told the Regional Goverment devolved more than 70 percent of its budget to the district. Waa markan xaraaradeni kasaaro. I think, if that is the case, the local elite will have more share than the regional elite

They told you lies. That money is physically transported to Gode Bank doesn't mean it is not coming back to Jigjiga. Look for more information. Plus, do you know they now formally decided to cancel that charade of devolved funds and have empowered the Regional finanace bureau to be in charge of all disbursements?

^The immediate former poster, must you mimic one or the other of SOl members to come up with a witty remark?

The Zack   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^Stuff and Caano Boore!
:D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Is Caano Boodhe what they fed you in Utanga?

^^^

Well,

You must have gotten up PREEEEEEETTY early to come up with that one!!! It's SOOOO Original.

Waryaa, meeshaan aad faanineysaan soo jigjiga dhiiqa-badan ma aha? Goormuu is badalku dhacay? Wa idinka ku calaacala xabashi baa na baa bi'isayee, gormaa laamigaan la taagay? Mise waa ROOG aad meesha noogu fidiseen oo caana boorihii baa idin madax maray. icon_razz.gif

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California