Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Jigjiga, Capital of ****** :: Photos

These are photos from Jigjiga the current capital of ****** (where I'm from). I'm surprised to be honest I thought it was just going to be some small vilage, but it looks kind of nice (for East Africa that is).

146640731_3e3757317d.jpg?v=0

138615478_66651904ec.jpg?v=0

2494105480_38f3252859.jpg?v=0

2533276758_0bf58760a3.jpg?v=0

We should have Arabic instead of Habashi! :mad:

146640779_0f0612c81c.jpg?v=0

Yes people, there is Shell, the place is even beter then the Somali Capital :D

146640829_456aac5fa0.jpg?v=0

More Coming Soon,

al-Hashimi

Nephissa   

:D @ flies. Tixsiga Africa joogo waa raggeedii Walahi. Adoo hadlaayo asna bishinta uu kaa fuulaa iyo isha baarkeed. Mid baqo maaha oo ish ku tago.

Wow, Jigjiga daawo dacalada aa la dhahay meeshaan! Waa isku dhacoosaa, runtii. Baaburta bluega taxi miyaa?

Zafir   

^That's what they get for killing all the fireflies.

Ps: From these pictures JigJiga has more roads then all of Puntland combined.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Zafir:

Ps: From these pictures JigJiga has more roads then all of Puntland combined.

:D:D . Oh no you di'int! Wait till somebody tells you Puntland has freeways with 11 lanes on each side.

Abtigiis   

Infact, the pictures don't show where Jigjiga excels. The residential houses. Some of them are world class. Al-Hashimi should have gone to K-05 and Badda-cas.

nuune   

Wooow, I never being there, Dirdhaba and Addis Ababa maba dhaafo whenever I go there, and my journey there only lasted less than a month, so didn't have good time to roam around.

The place is rocking.

As MMA said, if you have them, post pictures of other places in that region, like Wardheer, Qabridahar, Godey etc

I took some photos of Jigjiga when passing by last year ,,, i was scared to take photos coz i was not sure it is allowed or the xabashid would say ONLF baad wax u sawiraysaa ,,,,,,,, :D

Lemme try to find bal ,,,,,,,,,

Abwaan   

Originally posted by al-Hashimi:

Yes people, there is Shell, the place is even beter then the Somali Capital
:D

lol...how? I am glad to see magaalo yar oo horumar ka muuqdo. How is it better than the Somali capital...are u telling us the economy is better...(yes it is safer of course)...Are you telling us there is more nice buildings?

Horta meeshaan BAD ma leedahay?...lol I don't think so...sidee Xamar Caddeey uga fiican tahay hee saaxiiboow? Mise markii tuulo yar oo awoowgeen baa ku dhashay la dhaho qiiro ayaa na qaadeysa?

Its better then the current Moqadishu in economics, safety etc. I didn't take the photos just found them on the net I will search for other photos aswell Inshallah.