Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

Nothing like bad news to start your day..

Malika   

Ngonge - It strange that you will dispute a claim which is supposed to happen in a WAR TORN neighbourhoods - What you think happens in such places - I mean come on!

Human being in a state of 'war' are capable of any attrocity against a fellow human.

NGONGE   

^^ Maaddeey is correct though (unless and until Cawaale comes with an explanation). If Al Shabab could arrest a man in that area (which is controlled by AMISOM, remember), kill him, cut him to pieces and feed him to the dogs, do you really think it's going to be a mad uncle of Cawaale's friend and not Sheikh Sharif himself? Wax fahan.

Malika   

^ :D ,they have no means of reaching the Sheikh, so who to practice their madness at- alas! a mentally sick man, easy target. icon_razz.gif

ps.Do you agree or disagree that such an enviroment can produce likeable events?

NGONGE   

^^ I agree but not with the dog feeding nonsense or that Al Shabab can freely kill a man in such a way in an area controlled by AMISOM.

Cawaale   

^NG, the tea offer wali ma jiraa horta? i was thinking inviting the MI5 guys you know..

Horta why would it make any difference to you tan maanta dhacday, knowing that they have One hell of bad news history!

NGONGE   

^^ They do and the ones that are true are more than enough, saaxib. Maxaan beenta ku falayna?

The tea offer wuu jira (hadaano Maaddeey fulay aheen). I want to talk some sense into him dee. :D

Cawaale   

Can I join you? I'll bring more sense to the jalsah you know you will need a lot of those in the session. don't you?

Maaddeey thinks in aan Basaas ahay, so laba ay mid tahay, he wants me dead or his msiskiin fulay ah. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Horta aniga wax ma iga maqlaysa? Maaddeey will not remain a fan of Al Shabab for long. Dadka noociisa oo wax xamaasad ku taageera, xamaasad na way ku nacaan. Marko cumaamada iska rido ayaad odhan NGONGE ba bari yedhi. :D

Maaddeey   

^^lool, Ninkan warkiisu waa: been an ka sheego ee maxaa idinka galay, wax kale ku qabso Shabaab lakin been cad oo qaawan maxaad ku fashay sxb, haddii aadan adoo u fiirsan soo qortay nacayb aad u qabto Shabaab awgiis, hadda waad aragtaaye simply waxan iska tir-tir, kana istaghfirulleyso, mar dambena ha u noqon, waxba ha ka xanaaqin ereyadeyda kulul, sharaftaada ayaan rabaa inaan dhowro oo wax sidaas ah aadan meelaha ku soo qorin.

Cawaale, still hadaadan jaajuus ahayn maxaad obsessed ugu tahay all my posts, Shabaab websites and ask me if i ever wrote in Al Qimmah? just curious sxb, and FYI, waxa aan meeshan ku qoro meel walbaan ka sheegayaaa.

NGONGE   

^^ Qofku hadoo anti Al Shabab noqdo ma jaajuus ba? Arr maxa jaajuus meeshan ka buuxa! :D

Dee naga daaya. Your both reasonable guys and you can conduct better discussions than this. Ciyaalka ayaan khaatyaan ka joogna. Are you going to join them with insults and mala yacni?

P.S.

My Arab tongue can't roll itself around the word Jaajus, I know Jaasuus though.

Juxa   

^^ adigu hada ma bilad cas baa lagugu xeri putting cawaale on the spot

for religious man, tooshkaadu aad buu uweyn yahay ninyow

ps: shaaha ngonge bixinayo anigaa qaba, so bill me and let me know natiijadi kasoo baxda

Cawaale   

Thank you Juxa, Odayga iga qabo yaaqaayoow.

Maaddeey, Raali noqo xaaji waa laguugu fududaaday, laakin naga dhaaf ninyahow cowke-ha Shbaab hanagu noqonin billaah claayk.

NGONGE   

Juxa ma aniga? You should know by now that I'd put YOU on the spot if I was given reason to. Waa caadi dee. It's all about understanding and clarifications.

Juxa   

Ngonge no, i meant maaddeey, xoogaa waa yara fududahay

ceeb allaha asturo aamiin dhaha

ps: basaasyada/jaajuusyada waa inloo sheegaa dowlada (would that make one jaajuus iyagu xitaa)

Ngonge you cant put me on the spot cause neutral baan ahay, calashan my tol decided iney nabada qaataan (we retired)