Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

What I see,,,,,,,,

Baluug   

^She's lying. She called her distant cousin who knows someone from her qabiil in Sydney and told them she would stay the night, only to find out she brought her TV, mattress, and dishes, and the first question she asked was where the welfare office was.

You won’t find Somali's in Chapel Street that’s for sure. But we do have our fair share of blacks; they just don't come out much in the cold. If you’re lucky you may spot one or two so stand guard! Australia is nothing like the UK we don't have as many Somali's down here as the rest of the world and the ones that we do have tend to congregate in certain areas. If you get time go down to the Great Ocean Road, its breath taking.

Malika   

I see 15 elders sitting in front of me, joking,laughing and simply getting along,these old men represent all the Somali tribes in our little community association..

I see them again after the meeting, huddling in groups gossiping about each other, I see hypocrasy, I see double faces, I see dishonest...I see the disease!!

What do you see?

Miriam1   

I see my future so clearly, its all good now that I have come to understand who is who and where I stand with those that I once believed treasured me for who I was. Its good to know your freinds from the hypocrites.

I see myself completely succesful and my close and loved family so happy. I see my self getting closer to Allah, finding that true balance finally. On a ligther note, I see a lovely summer ahead and inshallah khair an enjoyable trip to the Big Apple on a Train ! (first time for both haha)

What do you see

i see

Muniir002

sitting infront of 15 elders enthusiastically

listening their joks,laughs, i was one of those elder guys who knows.

i see

Hayam

having maasha-allah future-bride --- getting close strong connection with ALLAH--- hope to enjoy on comming summers, i will be with ya on that journey :D:D:D

Malika   

Yaab-Yaabkiisa,

Dont tell me you were the dude with the safari suit and a base ball hat on.. :D:D:D looking all puzzled..lol

Ariadne   

I see where the treeline of the Boreal forest ends to the south.

I see the Northern Lights on clear nights.

I see caribou's to the east. I see towns that sprang up 100 years ago from the last Gold rush.

I see modern day prospectors with weird systems in place for striking gold.

I see some of the friendliest people in the world. I see a sense of community I have never seen before. I see polar bears that sometimes come into our town.

and very soon I will see the sun never setting.

In the winter I see two hours of daylight.

In the winter I wake up and my eye lashes are forzen together sometimes.

I see an ancient culture struggling to survive the modern age of information.

what do you see?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

[QB] I'm currently in Melb as it happens

lool@ Val. Soon I will be hearing qoftii Val ahayd Gabon ayay ka degtay. smile.gif Inadeer, have a wonderful vacation. Make sure you take nice pictures. :D