Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

What I see,,,,,,,,

STOIC   

VAL...Yes we are magnetically atracted to the beauty, but it is wrong for us men to assume that beautiful people do posses desirable characters.Ugghh..why is it a mixed blessing being atracted to beatiful women?They don't come in package.I wish we knew how to settle the tradeoff :D

-Lily-   

I see four roads becoming two and I am pleased, hopefully in a few weeks/months those two will become one…

p.s. North , if it wasn't for globalization and if it wasn’t for high scrape buildings built by underpaid, malnourished, abused workers from the 3rd world, your company would not have seen Dubai as a business magnet nor would you have been there. We're all part of the cycle unfortunately.

Val , its January isn’t it? Decisions, decisions!

Miskin   

I see difficult decision ahead for us Somalis (shal i, shal i not). I see our country invaded, i see our innocent brothers/sisters killed for no apparent reaon. I see the situation not improving, i see our nomadic culture continuing, i see the situation in our homeland not improving.

hodman   

I see myself at crossroads not knowing how it'll turn out. On the other hand I see my clients struggling through a new life in a new place and I am fascinated by a journey that we all made at some point. I see myself smiling as I see the sun shine and frowning when I look back at the piling work on my desk. I see hope at the end of every cloud, and I am grateful for the blessings I have.

What do you see?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Northerner:

What I see,,,,,,,,

As I type this, my office is getting a spring clean by an under-paid and over-worked employee of a cleaning company. He does a 12 hours shift each day. He doesn’t get the chance to simply chill as he is working seven days a week. He doesn’t get to see his family for 2 years at a time and his employer illegally holds his passport. These companies are Indian and Indians are the masters of exploiting the weaker. It’s just the way it is.

But he is lucky. He is not dangling off a high rise building in sweltering heat with minimum safety standards and a non-existent health and safety law. He is not being told to climb a scaffolding wearing his flip-flops as the safety boots are for engineers only. He is not malnourished nor does he have any physiological problems.

I see exploitation, I see globalisation, and I see racism all in the name of creating an emerald in the desert.

That’s my rant for this week

What do you see?

Well, the guy is obviously desperate enough to be where he is, or else he would just go back to where he came from. We're not all lucky enough to be born in UK or US or whatever, and this is the lengths people go to come to the so-called "promised land". That's life.

Originally posted by BloomDeyr:

I see fat Xaliimos pretending to be cool (i am at univ) while they are being so hopelessly lonely.

and becayuse of I see, myself in 10 years time being single because of lack of intelligent, driven and genuinely interesting sisters.

I in my I heard I see me being happy because of this.

:D:D

i feel your pain homes!!looool. Yo jump the line and hooked with the next sexy back u see!! why suffer cuz xalimos aint cutting the mustard!!

or sue them! why not....! loooooooool :eek:

I SEE LAW SUIT!!

Jamster   

^^^^^^^^^And being Single in 30's is a bad thing? what is this world coming to?

Being free and not locked up brings the possiblity of having throngs of Hareems!! beat that old ladie!!

Aisha   

I see us, the people of this world, wake up every morning, get into our pathetic routine, rush through the day hoping time flies, when time's already flying, not knowing/realizing whats really important to us, dangerously neglecting the chance, the opportunity we've been given to succeed in the hereafter, thinking 'there's always another day'.........until death creeps up from behind earlier than expected.......then what??? No more hope, No more chance, No more pathetic routine.....only destiny!

Intel   

its 12:00 am saturday night

i see not much

unwashed dishes in the kitchen

some Lebos having a party across the road

i see 2 SOLer online in msn (most likely chatting,,,discussion of making babies... maybe)

Today I went to an Islamic lecture on death... So I see reminders of the hereafter and that I to will one day be brought forward in front of Allah. I see changes that I need to make. Its so easy to go through life without remembering this. Alhamdulilah at what Allah has given me, Alhamdulilah that I am Muslim and Alhamdulilah I had the chance to attend tonight’s lecture as a reminder. If anything I’m grateful that I got the ajar of attending such a gathering...

What do you see…?

Miriam1   

I see myself loosing focus after having gained so much. refocus on the goal, and others doing well....

What do you see?