Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

What I see,,,,,,,,

NGONGE   

^^^ Can't I have a go at Val in peace please? Do you really have to show me up like this and allow her to get away with her modern-girl shenanigans?

ps

New name? What's the old name?

Ibtisam   

^^OK old man i just wanted to make you cry mercy for picking on modern young women :D

Yes new diirca, my old diirca was imtiixaan smile.gif Now i've gone and exposed my self :rolleyes:

chubacka   

I see myself being happy if only i could get that job, i see my mother going on a long journey, I see my life and heart finding peace. I see myself making an effort to get what i want. I see me, myself and I... is there really a whole world outside of me?

What do you see?

(I luv this tread)

Malika   

I see my self in clear day light!!! darn am good looking...He He He.

I see confused and angry kids, I see pain in their eyes,I feel their anxiety, I hear their cry....institutional racism/Immigrants/Educating Somali kids in UK..I see the misunderstandings,the misplacement,the mismanagement..

What do you see ?

I see nothing..my eyelidz are stitched,living the a day as blind person,hibernate my other senses..

my sight is the blame for my obssession with pretty women..

now i use my other sense to guide me.

peace..

what do you see.

Well I see the screen of my laptop so let me change it to past tense for a mo'...

Walking along a busy high street on Sunday I saw the sincerity and innocence of a child across the street who ran to help a tired and worn in old homeless man who fell only to be held back by their mother.

They saw past the dirt,the age and their social and economic troubles which is more then the child's mother.

What do you see?

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^wax allaale iyo wax aad tidhi garanmaayo! :confused:

Salam Aleikum W.W My Brother Northerner...I bet you understand this.

I see a nation down on its knees desperate for a helping hand for they failed to help themselves.

I see a broken home and the family torn apart, hence Somalia, Somaliland, Punt-land, NFD, Djibouti and the fifth region.

I see a mother praying for the wellbeing of her infants trapped inside of a cage called Civil War where it rains bullets and death reigns supreme.

I see a defeated father kicking the dust for fate robbed him off the opportunity to play the hero of his long dead son.

I see an ageing grandmother grieving in silence for she lost her pretty grand daughter to famine.

I see a brother hanging his head low with shame for he witnessed his sister getting raped at gun point.

I see a sister drowning in her own tears for she knows not a man whose kind hearted.

I see a man with haunting eyes wishing he could take away the fears and wipe away the tears of the little children with dead eyes.

I see a man who would give anything & everything he ever owned to feed the underfed babies in the refugee camps.

I see a man mourning the demise of his kind through deceit & greed.

I see a man praying for the safety of the defenceless beings he considers his own kind.

I see a man with nothing but a heart full of hope and head full of wishes.

I see a man clinging onto every piece of his past as the last resource of happiness.

I see a man with broken heart for everything he cherished in his life perished.

Ask me whether I enjoy seeing WHAT I SEE for all I see is YOU & ME and my heart starts bleeding for my eyes ran out of tears to shed.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

^^Subxanallah, It that copy right? permission to re use?

I see a broken world, a mourning soul, saddens and sorrow.

At times I see love and laughter or I see shinning smiling faces.

I see life: bitter and sweet, for better and worse. I see life.

That is what I see, I hope you see it too!

BOB   

Yeah I copied and Pasted from a sacred place called "My Mind" and you need not a permission from me to re-copy it...Just Go Right Ahead & Feel Free.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Rahima   

Darling Harbour, Sydney, from my hotel window. Simply breathtaking!

We know :D .

Remember Rahima has been constantly dissing London for god knows how long so be diplomatic with your Aussie reviews

:D

G'day and welcome to Australia! How could you come all this way and not go to Melbourne. If you had been in Melbourne we would have made plenty of room for you ofcourse. Have you noticed how Aussie people are a lot more friendlier then the folks you left behind?

Rahima is not the only person that has hated England, I've heard plenty of poor reviews. Most outstanding being manners up there, you lot just don't have them aparently.

^ Hi Intuition, how are ya? Thanks for the welc. I'm currently in Melb as it happens...Spent my Sunday shopping at Chapel Street. It's not as fast and populated as Sydney, but it's a pretty city too. Yup, Aussies are very friendly people. Everytime I go into a shop, I'm greeted nicely and they ask how I am and how my day is going. The first few times, I stopped and stared at them in surprise, but now am used to it.

Only thing is, I have yet to see a black person around. I'm having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of colour! :(

Originally posted by Northerner:

Is it all its cracked up to be?

Remember Rahima has been constantly dissing London for god knows how long so be diplomatic with your Aussie reviews
;)

Oh, definitely Sydney is more than it's cracked up to be! It's an entirely gorgeous city, from top to bottom! Diplomacy can wait... :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You went to Sydney and stayed in a hotel? A HOTEL! Are you at all Somali, woman?

Not a drop, luv ( icon_razz.gif ). But as it happens, I have an apartment in Melbourne and family in Brisbane, so Sydney is the only place where I've had to stay in a hotel. But what a hotel...right on the harbour, close to everything and with views to die for. I will post the pictures soon, I'A.

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Val Is the place that bad, you are on the net after travelling for 24hrs to get there, I was thinking of going there sometime so looking forward to your honest report!

LoL...not at all, dear. It's a fabulous place and I had been there for a while before I noticed that the internet was available in the hotel lobby. Not very observant, me. So, thought I would do some banking and check out SOL and my emails which I have been neglecting.

Oh, and sure thing about the report.

Now, my apologies for semi-jacking the topic.

What do you see?