Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Tell me how many times U go out.... I will tell U ur age!!!

MD   

woooow damn this is too freaky :rolleyes: tried this couple of times it still tells me the right number!

Sorry to say this Legend of Zu of you are "childish" I remember doing this trick when I was only in grade/level 4 (I wrote level due to some difficulties).

Ama out of here...

<----Talking to herself..."I dont need to know how many times a person went out to know there age. I can tell by their faces. :rolleyes:

;) @ Charismatic.....

WoooooooW! which grade???..was that the school of the special kids?...with this, u can trick Og-Moti to find his age!!!

Cheers

LANDER   

Lol…

Nice one Legend.

But your trick just a simple play on numbers.

Notice how when you add 1753 or 1752

You end up with a number in 2003 except of the change in the hundreds which corresponds to how many times you go out (the original number).

I.e (for 1753)

2 2 03

2 3 03

2 4 03

etc....

I can help you set up one for next year if you like. You might wanna continue freakin ppl out. ;)

LOooooL..lander..dude u good!!...

hehheheh...ok..ok...i confess... :D:D I didnt set up the trick ;) ..it was an Actuarist from our company..

heheh...

I will wait until his next trick is out!!! :cool: and freak more ppl out!!

Try to write the trick in algebraformat...then u will easily know where the trick lies..and i think i have mentioned that it only works in 2003..there u go!!

SuRvIvEr   

wooow i got 318 of course the 3 being the number of times i would like to go out or go out and 18 being my age, that is cool stuff.