Sign in to follow this  
Curly

SOL chat room (we did it ourselves!)

Haneefah   

It was nice chatting with some of you although I was doing my finals and didn't have much time...but I'm finally done...yeeeey!

I have an idea. Since many of us do have the time to spare, maybe we should use it for a wonderful cause and invite bro Nur to do an Islamic lecture for us. I didn't discuss this with him, but as always, I'm sure he's quite willing to spread the words of Allah (swt) and share his knowledge with us in his very articulate way. Maybe sometime in the weekend when you guys can all make it.

Let me know what you guys think...yes/maybe/no? Then I'll talk to him and see what he has to say insha'Allah.

salaam

Liqaye   

oh brother where art thou..........

the room cant be permenant or something?

and yes i am a noob in all things technical

by the way who is on paltalk right now?

Senora   

Nafisa I think thats a wonderful idea hon....we have those moments when we really dont have anything "useful" to talk abt on Paltalk....and having a sesion like that is definitely worth wild....Count me in!

lol   

Can't find it!

Since we have time differences and most of us won't be around when the admins are available to open the rooms, then why don't we increase the number of admins, so that the room remains open most of the time, and all the nomads including myself who live in a different time zone can have the leisure to enjoy a timely conversation with their follow nomads?

Haneefah   

I'm glad some of you are interested....I'll let you all know what he says Insha'Allah.

I just went there to check it out....nobody is there... :(

Senora   

I've heard that its been up and running still, though maybe not the same as last summer.

I am begining to miss it as well!

So anyone that knows any information, do let us know if its back up...and under what name