galbeedi

Interview with honorable Caasha. A. Cabdalla

galbeedi   

Dadkayga waan kala aqaanaa. 

Walaahi, it has been a long time since I had seen her in the news, but Caasha has been always those I counted among the Honorable Somali nationalist.

It has been just last  week that i was trying to find the list of few good men and women, and I remembered her. 

Soomaalida isbedel doonka ahi liiska ha ku darsato. 

I know the northern unionists are among the best and only , we the northern unionists could fix the Mogadishu quagmire.

Caasha cabdalle is a great lady even the guy who is now the finance minister for the amisom bunker did allot in terms of development in Somaliland in particular in gabiley and borama and dila. The koonfurians even you galbeedi  your wasting your precious time. With the koonfurians don't be hardheaded  like abdi samatar dadkaaga dhinac karaac.

Samafal   

If northerners are so good , how come they never stand for top jobs? I think the current finance minster could do better job than Farmajo.

Magaceeda iyo muuqaalkeeda dhawaantaan maba arag Caasho Cabdalle. Dadka ugu karti badan baarlamaanyadii kumeelgaarka Soomaaliya soo maray ahaan jirtay.

I used to see her in Nayroobi, gaar ahaan at hoteellada Islii, between the years 2009-2011. Iyada, xildhibaan Dalxa, xildhibaan Jinniboqor iyo xildhibaan Maxamed Cabdi Yuusuf hoteellada waa weyn ee Islii lagama weyn jirin.

Samafal  Somalilanders have their  own country so no need  to run in another country  for political positions. There was one guy though who tried but koonfurians told him you are two laangaab to run his name was axmed  ismaciil  samatar.  Very bright professor  and  he genuinely  believed in the cancerous union  up  to 2012. Laakin  Somalidu waxay  tidha  nin lamayidha tag eeh waxa latusa wax u  ku  tago. 

galbeedi   

She is also tough Somali  traditionall woman

She said” Doqon Afar Buug soo Akhriyey” 

I agree. A secluded fool that doesn’t even have the basic human touch , knowledge of traditional Somali culture, and basic leadership skills , would rise a high horse take the helm. 

Do you know how many of these professors have failed so far? Take a guess. Galaydh, Ahmed Samatar, Cali Gedi and much more. Where else in the world  did you see a professor running a government? No where. Their students create billions and earn billions while he remained in the life static academy. Of course from time to time you might need to counsel with them since they have certain knowledge and experience that need to be implemented by the politicians . 

Yet, teaching politics and retailing of politics and dealiing with people sre totally two different things. In Canada, Michael Ignitef, a member of the hundred most influential scholars in the world, was defeated by small time conservative oprstive in the election.

Samafal,

C/bayle, The finance minister , is a bureaucrat  that will do a good job of counting the money , but wouldn’t challenge the Ansaloti and Dayniile boys. It is all about the mind set.  Also, another one of those who read a lot of books told them  that only The D block and HAG are allowed to run for high office. 

The Good news is some us are ready to kick butt and play ball with the southern boys.

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

C/bayle, The finance minister , is a bureaucrat  that will do a good job of counting the money , but wouldn’t challenge the Ansaloti and Dayniile boys. It is all about the mind set.  Also, another one of those who read a lot of books told them  that only The D block and HAG are allowed to run for high office. 

The Good news is some us are ready to kick butt and play ball with the southern boys.

Galbeedi, Beyle ha u gafin, see camal.

I had never seen in post-civil war a wasiir as professional as he is. A wasiir who knows from A to Z in his ministry. In short time, he completely modernized wasaaradda maaliyadda. So he deserves to lead the highest office. Men like him are one in a million in Soomaaliya.

galbeedi   

MMA,

Saaxiib I understand that Dr. Bayle has done a great job in terms of financial management of the country, but being a leader and being a manager are two different things. As I said, he is good manager who is well qualified to do these tasks. Yet, I do believe that today,  Somalia needs tough leaders who see the world differently than the managers  brought up by the rigged system of the world banks, Arab bank and other NGO led organizations. Do not get me wrong, people like Bayle will always have a role in helping the nation, but not tough enough to crush the ruthless Somali system that need to be dismantled.

These people have  deeply adopted  the culture of begging others and fulfilling the orders of their benefactors. They never created one single job in their lives. The kind of Somalia we are envisioned will be totally different than the ones led by Bayle, Farmaajo , Hassan Sheikh and others.  Last week Bayle said " The IMF will be printing  money for us"  . Folks, nations decide and manage the printing of their money. It is the Farmaajo way of giving  all decisions to the Americans, whether it is the drone, the money printing or military issues. . 

Holac,

I will  run without a clear plan. 

The kind of change  I would be advocating will  not only  touch  the government system, but will effect the way Somalis live, trade and conduct their daily lives.  It will effect the Somali race economically, socially and  the traditional way of  living including the overall behavior  of the people. .It will touch whether they live in Hargeisa, Diinsoor , Eyl, Minneapolis, London and Nairobi. It  will be the change of the century that will transform what it means to be Somali in the  21st century.

There will be pain and price to be paid by everyone. Since when nations and people get their  freedom, independence and sovereignty without sacrifices? Never. Since large number of Somalis have been taking and taking material gains for 50 years without hard work , there will uproar ( Tolaaayeyda iyo Qaylada waxa laga maqli meelo fog). If you do not work , you will not be eating. 

Political maneuvering and replacing commanders every six months would not cut it.  Two years ago , Serious people said that if Farmaajo concentrated  for next few years without worrying about re-election and does his best to build the army and somewhat pacify the capital it could be called a success. 

The biggest fallacies are that relatively educated  Southern politician thinks that they could transform and pacify Somalia by being clever and politicking . Waxa ay u  haystaan , xadhko la isku xidhxidho iyo khiyaamo in Qaran dhan lagu nabadaynayo ayagoon wax ka bedelin Nidaamkan ragaaday. Can anyone would point out one single huge sacrifice done by the Somali state and people to rise from the ashes.

By the way, if there is one professor that I wouldn't mind joining and waging war together,  would be Abdi  I. Samatar,  who is not only informed but also is tough just like Caasha A. Cabdalle.

Galbeedi are you still wasting  your time with koonfurians iyo outdated hiilqaran.  Axmed samatar wasted 30 years supporting the madhalays koonfurians adiguna haku daalin nimankaas.