Sign in to follow this  
VAgirl

wat u girls think..honesty please

i work with this spanish guy who is so cute, sexy and nice..he likes me..when he asked me out, i got surpise and i didn't say anything to him..i was like, "huh, whatever".

There is amutual understanding here...Its not harrassment as most of you think ....I believe she likes him and wants us to advice her on whether she should go out with him or not...in otherwords give her our blessings :rolleyes:

Im however, not going to give you the green light especially since he seems not to be a moslem

and sounds like a player who flirts with anywoman as you said in your post... besides its not right to even go out with a muslim brother let alone anon muslim.

I think that his mind is in the gutter sis, and i dont mean to patorinse but how do you dress?

Anyway what i would say is that you need to retain some modesty and push him away, lest you, or more to the point your errghm 'friend' does something that u might later regret smile.gif

I'm confused :confused:

Someone please remind me again, when did SOL have a "Confessions Only" category?

Cause in that case, I got a lot of personal problems I'd like to leave footprints of on the Net! :D

My advice: shoot the guy! He's only Spanish, which means he's an illegal immigrant. Trust me, you won't get arrested. You'll just do the U.S. government a huge favor! Peace.

Salam VAgirl,

this is my advice

If you like the guy then thats another story but ..if you realy don't appreciat what his doing then let him know. Even though he should already know this. I mean where do you get the idea of gropping ppl at the work place? :rolleyes: If you wanna take the nice route tell him to stop if that doesn't work tell your boss....file a police report and whatnot. but if you wanna take the rightfuly normal route.......i say stapple his *** and threaten him that you'll "cut" him off if he doesn't point his sexual frustration elsewhere

Hope it helps :D

Sorry for intruding since I am a hot blooded male, I feel that I should have a say in this.

I dont want to jump on the bandwagon and criticise you like the others but are you really kidding yourself for coming here to talk about some office temptation fueled by that demonic satan? :confused:

What do you think the nomad responses will be if I come here and say:

"This nigerian sanka dudi fancies me but I dont have the guts to stop her harrasing me at work. What shall I do boys?. :D "

Live life cautiously and it will reward you with plenty of bounties but go around and disease will come around to you with fury!. :rolleyes:

Peace.

Cont

First of all VaGirl,

Telling you that you have a beautiful body is not that flattering. You have to take into account that every man wants to get laid and he is just testing the waters with you. If he really was interested in you, he would say something like, "I like your intelligence, honesty, bla bla bla"...but it looks like this guy is not even trying. I would suggest the next time he tries to pull a fast one on you....put him on the spot..ask him why he thinks you are so sexy..why does he want to go out with you...and if he gives you the answers that you want to hear and think that he is being sincere...then whatever!

Just don't be passive..and giggle your way out of it...be assertive..and don't let simple words get to you like that..trust me, I meet guys like him everyday..and I put them on the spot for it.

Hope this helped

OG_Girl   

i couldn't wait till ramadan ends , guys as shaqsii said she wanted permission to go out with him , damn guys she likes him " she said he is nice cute and sexy"

other thing guys she gave us other information about her like : she is 22 , nice body <--that what the guy told her .......lol, have a a good office job ..etc. guys come one use ur brain girl given u her ...lol

all that was joke , sister just remember u r a moslim and u can't go out with moslim guy let it go non-moslim one!

after all this is ur life , what ever u choose watch out and take care of ur self please

salaam,

Qac Qaac   

suxanallah, are we still the somalies we knew?

i think we changed big time.

this is what happens to us, when we leave our religion. sis, i don't know if this helps, and all u nomads here pls check this. out. I KNOW LOTS OF SPANISH,BLACK, WHITE GUYS, who come to us, and tell us all the time, how they are doing this Somali girl. subxanallah. and if u talk to the girl, she is saying hey i am my own woman, learning that from the TV.

worst is this girl, somali girl ofcourse, that is going out with a Congo guy, who already had a kid for another white girl. she still with him, and obviously when he comes to work. and sees us he always has a big smile, coz he knows we are good muslims, to make it more worse he is a MISSIONARY for christianity, and she still with him.

if i come back to the topic, i am just tell you this sister, Kuffars, are Kuffars, and even in the quran it is said don't marry a kuffar guy even if he is beautiful handsome guy, and vice versa for guys, as many nomads said to u already, he just wants to get that body of yours, you are like a meat to him, doesn't give about your values,personality, intellegence, and so on...

you have had many replys, which have given you concise advice,,,

but i would just like to know when did you go from "huh, whatever" to him kissing and touching you.

furthermore, this just proves that women and men mixing freely in the work place is a great FITNAH!

and should be avoided, granted that you are already in this kind of predicament, fear ALLAH(SWT)and remember that there is always a reason these laws exist in ISLAM.

something about you and your behaviour/dress-sense

has provoked this guy to treat you with such disrespect, and clearly he does not see the difference between you and any of the kafir women he chats up. ask yourself why?

zak99   

Originally posted by Opinionated:

First of all VaGirl,

Telling you that you have a beautiful body is not that flattering. You have to take into account that every man wants to get laid and he is just testing the waters with you.

----------------------------------------------

zak99

hmmm! all of us! sista? there some good dogs!! woof!

If he really was interested in you, he would say something like, "I like your intelligence, honesty, bla bla bla"...but it looks like this guy is not even trying. I would suggest the next time he tries to pull a fast one on you....put him on the spot..ask him why he thinks you are so sexy.. Hope this helped

hmmm! i really like you intelligence, u so smart! i wish all the other ladies can be like you! and i betcha you is so cute! i also, i admire u teching other xalimos the ropes :D . lemme ask a simple question, r u single? opininated. ;) hit me back sista. :D