Sign in to follow this  
VAgirl

wat u girls think..honesty please

VAgirl   

salaam every women...let me tell u my story...but please dont be nasty with me....am girl..22 years old single..i work with this spanish guy who is so cute, sexy and nice..he likes me..when he asked me out, i got surpise and i didn't say anything to him..i was like, "huh, whatever". i thought he was joking with me..and alot of times, i make him make coz i see him talking with another ladies...he always says, u have beautiful body...and i was like whatever man...forget u....LOL...my office and his office are next to each other and we have the same schedule...he tried to kiss me or touch me...whenever he tries, i hit him and yell at him....lol...i dont want him to touch me..so ladies..what should i do with him

waiting for nice reply....help ur sister out.......

salam

Gediid   

You want him to stop....Well tell your boss ,what your Spanish co-worker is doing is called Sexual Harrassment and strictly forbidden.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by VAgirl:

salaam every women...let me tell u my story...but please dont be nasty with me....am girl..22 years old single..

i didn't say anything to him..i was like, "huh, whatever".

salam

sure you is 22 years old?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rokko   

Did you say you're 22??..if so, I wouldn't xpect you just say

"huh, whatever".

, sis get reall I would've xpect someone under age to say this. For one thing, you gotta tell us if you like the guy or not..cuz u do sound na'mean. The other thing iz even if you do, for u to let him touch ya..kiss ya..and on, would send him da wrong signal and god know what he got in his mind...

My advice to ya is just cuz he complimented your look and on, you're still a somali and muslim sis, so plz do draw the line and tell him to back off or tell da boss otherwise you know what to do take the shoes off and he'll run.

sorry sista! i aint no xalimo! but thought to help u out as nomad! since i live in city which is 40% latinos!

have u ever heard of latin lovers! does that ring a bell somewhere! if not! here is the deal! dont fall 4 that u got cute body etc., sweet talking stuff, its called seduction! its the oldest trick in the book! i know, i abused it everyday!lol!! unless u got feelings for these dude, run to your supervisor and report the moran....touching u at work! woow! :eek:

Seems to me like you're confused...you like him and at the same time you dont like him...MAKE UP YOUR MIND.- if indeed you feelin the chimp slighly then my question to you is: why you posting a thread if you digg him. And on the other hand, if you aint feeling him, you just be stright with him- have face2face talk and tell him how you aint appreciating it and how its unethical in the job industry. Worst comes to shove, you both have a boss- report the sh1t-heck.

Calling what i see- i personally think that you're giving him mixture of feelings directly or indirectly-cuz i know a guy wouldnt keep rubbin off on a sistah had she been str8 honest and had she not had any deep feelingsz...but anywho'- hope all the best for you...

cheriouz

mahdi-   

...he always says, u have beautiful body...and i was like whatever man...forget u....LOL...

..he tried to kiss me or touch me...

How dare can he even get closer to you when you're Somali lady that might came from a decent and traditional Somali family and most of all, you're a Muslim lady. While he is one Kafir who doesn't even know how to purify his urine. Few words of compliment may sometimes put a person into an appalling predicament that makes it hard to resolve with ease, and as a result of that, one would eventually end up into such kind of poignant accounts.

I have nothing to say here, but, dear sister, I must say to you be cautious with that Spanish guy and what you're doing before making any kind of decisions.

Always think wisely and depend on Allah (SWT)

Changed   

sweetie like they said it all for me . REPORT HIM IF U DONT WANT HIM TOUCHING U ==>IF U WANT IT ITS ANOTHER CASE :eek: , sounds like u like him yet u dont want him to touch u :confused: , my advice to u is: stop flirting with him, ur "lol" tells me u giggle around him alot,

He does not like u for ur personality he likes u cuz of ur body ,and that is okay in some cases but not in this case , u know what physical attraction leads to so watch our sistah redface.gif ,

and ur whatever comment wont stop him

say leave me alone mofhaker :mad: or i will report u :mad: , if he does not stop report and make sure he is fired :mad:

yeah i think u are younger than 22 too but hey we have to take ur word for it right icon_razz.gif

Somehow, some of the nomads assumed that u r Somali and muslim gurl but i will avoid to base my advise on these..I hate the fact ppl assume things....Lemme say this

1. if a guy comments on ur body and not ur personality nor ur intelligence..i would say His motives are clear...he wants sex and not more than sex

2. to go out with someone you work with for just Sex is Big No No...it will backfire...and according to what u have written U like him more than he likes U...and U will end up gettin hurt...and the way u described him..he is a Playa

However if the nomads are rite and u are a Somali and Muslim gurl....I think U should stay the hell out of him...It is just plain wrong!!! it is Unislamic and it will damage Ur principles as a somali gurl... u will end up in a point where ppl wont take u seriously...

Talk to him to Stop it if he stops well and good..if not report him....simple!!

i think that is all I can say....

x_quizit   

Everyone here made valid points that you need to pay attention to if ur serious about resolving this "problem". From the way you laugh when ur writing this, seems to me that you enjoy his attentions yet at the same time, you're not totattly ok with it. Make up ur mind! Ask urself this q: do u like him? seems that u do, commenting on how sexy and cute he is. If someone was sexually harrasing me, his looks and sex appeal would be the last thing on my mind.If you like him, stop complaining, he's only doing what u allow him to do. If ur uncomfortable with his advances, u got a mouth, tell him to stop or tell ur boss, simple. This is the problem these days, ppl sending contradictory messages. He may think that you are fine with it, but if u speak ur mind, and he keeps doing it, then its on him and up to u to report the skirt chaser.

Xafsa   

Bisinka!!

He tried to kiss you and you haven't crushed in his balls yet? All you can say is Whatever? You wanted honesty right?....my mother says dhilo isheedaa lagu dhabaa...if you don't want the guy then iska celi.....if you do want him( and it seems that way) then ha is ceebeeyn!

I really loved all the advices ur SOL friends gave you. I just hope u update us on what you did.

We pray for u sis and we pray for us from allah to give us selfcontrol. Illahey sheedaankaa anaga ceeliyo siikasta eey uu soolibistaan.

enough luv for my people!

Saalixa   

well they say in islam when two people are in private place together shatan is the third party. ever heard of that one sis? well maybe its time you should do a bit more research as to what your religion says about this matter?

iam confused as it looks like it you haven't mach of a problem with this guy because sis if you really were you would have dealt with him long time ago. common you better then that so get straight with him. you shouldnt look that weak that you need advice and help, if he still isn't leaving you alone hit him at the ***** seriously.

good luck.