Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

STOIC   

Dear Diary, I am old.Pretty scary, right?.Ageism has really tip-towed on me lately.I realized I am aging when I reduced my high maintenance activity of visiting the barber shop once a week.I realized I am aging when I did not weared ironed clothes anymore.I realized I am aging when I looked up for information about an ancient Indian Science of induced realxation.I realized I was aging when I started reading about nursing shortages in the USA.I am currently experiencing a Seasonal Mood disorder called Ageism.My Body clock is telling me, why aren't you married by now? I am craving for time capsule that maybe will turn back the hands of time.Who Said I can't enjoy while I age? How'd you like If go for an hour of that ancient science called Yoga :D .

PS I can't beleive I have reached the 1000th Post.I need to retire and When I come back Like Jordan maybe I will make Some Sense :D

Originally posted by Pucca:

August

20 => 21

Aah my cyber twin.Snap!

Hey Pucca didn't you hate it when you were in primary school and all your kiddy classmates could bring nacnac on their B-Day but you couldn't because your B-Day was in when school was out for summer? :( I'm getting all teary eyed remembering....

Yeah I'm the same as Pucca,age,month of birth and all that good stuff! :D

Pucca   

^dont remind me...i hated each and every student who got a cake on their b-day, hated the teacher when she came to pat me on the head and wish me an early b-day...darn it! i wanted a cake, a party...something, but not a pat!

*breath*.

ahem...pardon the above outburst.

February

Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent andclever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Aaliyyah   

age aint nothing bt a #. I am 19 though.

wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. I was born in August as well smile.gif ...ye'll we better have a big birthday party in Sol in August that is lol

RedSea   

^You are a baby, you think like 29 year old though. Good for you.

Serenity, do you look or ARE 30?

I would never guesed that you were anywhere near that age, I thought you were around 23-24.

Urban   

..why do some ppl say im 26 yrs old, gonna be 27 nxt b'day.. or 17 goin on 18.. :confused:

oh we didn't know that :mad: