Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

No pictures, no dates, no real names, almost no one ever mentions their marital status, hair colour or the shape of their nose. You will grudgingly admit your country of residence without being too specific about the city. Everybody is too careful to mention where they shop, where their fav takeaway is or where they get their hair done. You will describe in detail your favourite Mocha Latte, but you never reveal where you actually go to get your fix....

Man, Somali people are so paranoid :rolleyes:

Oh, me = 23 smile.gif

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by XulaXu:

your fix....

Man, Somali people are so paranoid :rolleyes:

You are right, we are the paranoid nation! I don't think its safe to tell people your where abouts. do you??

They could be my next door neighbout for all I know!!

hang on, I don't have somali neighbour.. the nestest Somali house to me is almost a mile away...

Baluug   

Our friend Jacaylbaro is just a little insecure these days, because it was his birthday recently, and now he's 34. So come on! Let's hear some ages. I'm 28.

The topic starter should not start with his status ,,, however, let's have some more confessions before i join the crew otherwise the topic will be useless ,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Shakti   

^lol @ jacylabaro

i love when ppl ask questions n expect these cynics 2 answer it sincere manner .. :D . its sort of reminds ME b4 sol

anywho.. here is my real age..im 34 ill be turning 35 on 2nd of april ..aahhaa April.. the best month to be popped

Blessed   

*high fives* Ole. I'm an April baby too, how about we do a gift swap since we're only two days apart.

I don't mind telling my real age at all but I do like to make people guess because people never believe that as old as I am. Not that I'm old, I just look like a school kid.