Suldaanka

Australian company invests 300 million USD into Somaliland

Excellent news reer jirde xuseyn one of the autocratic families of Somaliland.  They started their bussines from berbera than to old Somali republic xamar even as far as other regions in south central Somalia.

I know jirde  grandson baasha  very bright fellow lives in Kenya. Highly educated.

This project is nice we need more of these projects so that the people of Somaliland especially the youth can get opportunity jobs.

• Like 1

Dalmar1   

We would accept shortly from Somaliland to ask Permission from us in Mogadishu, after we have scrutinized the dubious deals the hapless folks in Somaliland keeps getting into, knowing Somaliland's silly amateurish behaviors, they will be again short sold, as they are in consist in being careless when dealing in high end contracts, none-the-less i accept this dubious ''salt company'' to go through the right appropriate channels in this Country of Somalia and make their presence known in Mogadishu.

The SFG will shortly appoint an ad hoc committee to study and scrutinize this dubious deal with the mentioned Company.

There is no such thing as an sfg  it's a  western backed  govt in hiding.  It controls zero districts. Somalia had no government since the communist dictator was removed  from power in 1991. You need 30.000  African union troops to keep your head on your body.  I am not impressed  Turks do some construction the Europeans pay your bill. And Uganda and Burundi and the Ethiopians protect  you.

• Like 1

Dalmar1   

Xaajiyoow miyaad isku buuqday with your Uganda this and Turkey that nonsense, dont you know that this region you call Somaliland is an Somalia Territory, and that you and your hapless nicnac khat induced crew come under my authority, or shall i say under the Mogadishu authority and no matter who of your long lists of johns you have to court and seductively twerk for (such as Ethiopia and UAE), that you will eventually pay your dues and respects to our Authority SFG.

We rightfully own your land, the ocean and the blue skies above you, all in the name of Somalia, and soon enough we will have more men, weapons and inventories then all your khat induced zombie like militia that roam around like an headless chickens have, and only then will your senses come about and be a loyal subject to mother Somalia.

That's  the point  there Is no authority in Mogadishu it's been 11 years since the amisom came and you are still  where you were in 1991. Don't be fooled by  the small sadaqa  US gives or  the Qatari ikwaani funds. You and your clan are nothing but furniture stealers iyo anarchists and Ethiopia and Kenya both have their troops inside  your supposed territory. And there is nothing you can do about because they have  the approval from Washington and Brussels. Let me tell you a secret there is no sovereignty today Ethiopia has the power to arrest kheyre and Farmaajo. And there is nothing  you can do about it.  Adeer isma ogid wax Somalia layidha maanta majirto. It ceased to exist long time ago.

• Like 2

Dalmar1   
5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

That's  the point  there Is no authority in Mogadishu it's been 11 years since the amisom came and you are still  where you were in 1991. Don't be fooled by  the small sadaqa  US gives or  the Qatari ikwaani funds. You and your clan are nothing but furniture stealers iyo anarchists and Ethiopia and Kenya both have their troops inside  your supposed territory. And there is nothing you can do about because they have  the approval from Washington and Brussels. Let me tell you a secret there is no sovereignty today Ethiopia has the power to arrest kheyre and Farmaajo. And there is nothing  you can do about it.  Adeer isma ogid wax Somalia layidha maanta majirto. It ceased to exist long time ago.

As step 1 we now own your skies xunjufow, so let that sink in before step 2 kicks in and then after step 3,4,5 before total domination holds over your fantasy land.

Your an amisom protectorate and some south African fellow represents you on the international stage. The entire south central Somalia is in the hands of alshabaab  jihadists. Dowladnimoy xaal qaado. Waxani wa maqaarsaar dowlad maha. Wa wax la so nabnabay. Isu keen keen baad tahay gabigaaguba. Adiguna lacagta ayaad ngoyar ku shubata deedna Kenya ayaad ku cunta. Qaraxu iyo dhimashadu na wa halkeedi waku caadi. Maafish caqli  thalatheen sannah. 

• Like 2

it's great to see Somaliland attracting so much investment. i wonder if the SL Government, through the ministry of trade or commerce have an investment board to;

a) deal on a governmental basis with these investors and;

b) provide scrunity and oversight of these major projects.

i do recall there was a board of some kind there during the time of Mohamed Abdulahi Omar as commerce/trade minister. 

During the Italian colonial, the Italians had one of the biggest salt factories in Xaafuun, M'teeniya. 

By building the "largest solar salt" plant in Berbera, it'll bring back the Salt industry back to the Somali hands. 

stazione_teleferica_saline-hafun_somalia

b2ae699d1f52c4aec9899dbee8f2901f.jpg