Barwaaqo

International community calls for end to Hergeisa and Mogadishu hostilities

The international community should be blunt and honest tng  tfg  sfg  All the gs  the western backed gov't  failed. If they want us to sit with the officials of the amisom bunker than they should mediate arbitrate we bring our legal experts lawyers and we once and for all dissolve this  cancerous union  which destroyed both Somaliland and Somalia. But they are just playing lip service haa dhakhleyse eh daa  haa is raamsate. Balweynu eegi who is the last man standing. Somaliland republic long live.

There is no hostility between Mogadishu and Hargaysa, "orgigu oohinta ka wayn". There is hostility between Hargaysa and Groowe for warlord ina Biixi's aggression of Tukaraq.

Tallaabo   

I wouldn't want this to be done but what if Somaliland releases a large number of high attitude balloons carrying sharp metallic objects into the busy airline routes over it and then warns all international airlines not to enter its airspace? When an airline cruising at over 800 KM an hour hits such an object and makes an emergency landing in Berbera, the government of Somaliland can demand huge fines to release the aircraft which entered our airspace illegally and the idiots in Mogadishu who pretend to control our land will be condemned by the world for being totally useless. Such an incident would have these four possible consequences:

1. Moving of the the air traffic control center back to Nairobi. 

2. Sharing of the management of the control center by both governments. 

3. Two separate air traffic control centres recognised by the international community. 

4. UN ban of all international flights entering the Somali airspace. 

Samafal   

LOL any attention seeking mention or facebook likes la isagu dheririyo Somalia will do kkkk. Jeegaan boys waa desperate these days.

Sxbyaal, this is internal rift between two warring factions of Somalia. IC have no business to interfere.

10 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Tallaabo,

Good thing you are no position to do anything.

Does the wretched secessionist's impotency and pipe dream surprise you? Not to me, though. From dowladda dhexe doesn't control Waqooyi airspace to this. At least he is finally realizing the reality.

Muqdisho iyo Hargeysa are both Soomaali cities in Soomaaliya. There is no hostility between the two or its residents. Only a small, dying breed of miserable secessionists have hatred for Muqdisho and to its residents.

• Like 2

Hargeysa  is a Somaliland city there are no May may speakers gudhus koonfurians or  walanweyn  warrawarooods. And if they are in hargeysa they have a work  permit

hargeysa anaga koonfurians nalamalaha hala idinku  dhaarto.  Sadex wallehhala idin marro. Hargeysa waxa leh Somaliland 

Tallaabo   
11 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Does the wretched secessionist's impotency and pipe dream surprise you? Not to me, though. From dowladda dhexe doesn't control Waqooyi airspace to this. At least he is finally realizing the reality.

Muqdisho iyo Hargeysa are both Soomaali cities in Soomaaliya. There is no hostility between the two or its residents. Only a small, dying breed of miserable secessionists have hatred for Muqdisho and to its residents.

What control are you taking about my fellow delusional SOLer? Have you even read the comment before bubbling over with non-sense. The only folks who have no control whatsoever of their territory seem to be your lot who are wiggling under the rubber boots of the Ethiopian military forces. 

Let me tell you what control is and is not:

1. It is an unrivalled authority over a territory including its airspace. Meaning anything which happens to the aircrafts in a territorial airspace is the responsibility of those in charge. Now tell me who is in charge of Somaliland? 

2. It is the ability to have a complete access to a territory where an aircraft makes emergency landing or crash lands to carry out  recovery and full investigation. Tell me who has such an access to Somaliland? 

3. It is not just sitting idly in front of a commuter screen in an office with UN staff and watching airlines go about their business. I can do that with my mobile phone. 

If you claim to have control over an airspace then you have declared that you have an unfettered access to the territory under such airspace so assume responsibility for anything which happens to the airlines in the air and on the ground. 

• Like 2
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

On 10/2/2018 at 3:33 PM, Samafal said:

IC have no business to interfere.

I would not say that too easily. There may be times you may need Keating or some other one.

Old observer you are correct this  stalemate since 1991 can only be solved by the international community. If they are honest and if they are neutral.  The problem is  they have regional and economic interest in the region.