Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

What would you do.. if you had feelings for ur home boy/girl

Hey Nomads

Suppose you had a homeboy/girl that you're really close with. You trust them dearly and you tell each other everything. But you also had feelings, strong feelings for this individual, and they had feelings for you too. But out of fear that things wouldn't work out, neither of you acted on ur feelings.. Wat would u do?? I mean would u be willing to go out with this person.. and risk a great friendship.. or would u take the chance hoping that this would turn out into something wonderful that you will not regret..

- - Plz brothers and sisters help me out... and im desperate need of advice..

HEY SIMPLE WOMAN, IT'S BLAN SMIPLE GIRL, I WON'T RISK MY RELATIONSHIP FOR IT AT ALL...CUZ FRIENDSHIP IS EVERYTHING AND IF I GO FOR IT I LOST THAT FRIENDSHIP OR AND NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT WON'T BE THE SAME AT ALL... SO IF IT WAS ME I WON'T GO FOR IT...I WILL KEEP MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM. ONE.

Blessed   

You said you both felt the same way? then what are you waiting for?

for another xaliimo to come and scoop him up ... lol. then you'd definately have something to regret and if U don't do nothing about it then you'll spend the rest of ya days wondering what if. Just make sure you both clarify that Ur friendship should not be affected regardless of the out come.

If it is any conslidation ... me and my man were very good friends b4 we got together... some risks are worth it ;)

thats just my 2 cents .... what ever ur comfortable with!

XawoTako   

My advice to you would be to go for it. There is nothing worse than regret. I've been there and danced around the subject for 1 year when he finally (and luckyly)just came out and said it and it was such a relief. The love of my life just happens to be my best friend. I'm not saying it always works out.BUT, if your friendship is strong enough it should last through anything, even a relationship.

Good luck sis, and if it wasn't meant to be then it only means that someone else was meant for you that you just haven't met.

HEY if it's a lesbien thing i don't know if u should go ahead and disclose your feelings ..i say this because u mentioned HOMEBOY/"GIRL"

giving the chance that it also might be yo homegirl since ur a grl and she's a girl and your both girls and "GIRL POWER" LOL LOL HA (NAAAH)

SERIOUSLY THOUGH:

so if ur asking for my advice i would say go ahead but take it slow with freinds don't never rush.... u know best freinds becoming lovers have a very small thin line of ever makin it or phuckin it up... so all u need to do is keep yo plan simple and yo head str8... me personaly i'm traditional so i think a guy becomes a best freind for a girl just to sneak into her panties u know it's all bout that damn game...holla atcha boi...lol

wun luv"""SAID bob Marley

exposed here by ten_J

keep it real..

Cute Girl, Ameenah -&- Xawatako thanks waloloyal....

lol @ ten_j lesbian?? lool bisinka.... nawwww I only wrote homeboy/girl cuz i was wondering wat a sister and a brother would do in this situation. And for me its "homeboy" lol if ur still wondering...

But thanks everyone.. i appreciate the advice....

As i read this post, my first reaction is take the risk because without it u would always wonder what it might had been. although if it wasn't meant to be then that's that. But i got to tell u that as i finished, i got the sense that u are not really good friends, that's just my opinion. To me if u have someone that u really are great with as friends and it wasn't meant for u to be more than that, that I would rather have him as my friend than not at all. So i guess maybe u should make ur friendship strong enough to survive the eventually of ur break up and then maybe u can try to begin a romantic one.

It's weird, if non-friends end a relationship in bad term they don't talk, but the same happening with people that had a good frienship together, it's depressing.

That's my 1 1/2 cents on this topic.

DA_BEAST   

WAIT A MINUTE.... you mean am i a fag? listen sister if i can still call you a sister that is I CAN NEVER EVER HAVE A SEXUAL FEELINGS FOR MY HOMEBOY PEROID coz if i ever do then i'm a fag simple as that i don't care how philosophical you get about this issue the fact still remains you can have more than a friendship feelings towards your homeboy/girl full stop.

P.S why do you wanna know anyway are you thinking about gettin' it on with your homegirl? listen please holla at me so i can watch or perhaps even join the s.w.a.t team what do u think? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

This question is addressed to the male and female audience so you shouldn't jump into unjustifiable conclusions DA-BEAST!. redface.gif

I would just wait and relax and see whether the friendship lasts before i approach my best friend for a more personal experience. I dont take things for granted though. Friendships die and i just think boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are just a waste of time if you are not going to settle with that person!.

Personally I feel that if you are meant to be together then you will inshallah. Remember that your destiny has already been written. Wait and see the outcome sis!. smile.gif

well said mr.millenium...and to da_beast, i don't know what the hell u talking about bro...make more sense aight....

"I so far ahead of my time I'm about to start another life...."