Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_Moti:

Lucky sorry to say to this but you are dhagaxoos, your heart is like BIR, and all i have asked was a small sorry and a small note that says i will never misunderstand u, or abuse u or even ignore ur advice, then and only then my heart will forgive u and my friendship blessing will come back to you as ever and u will once again enjoy the blessings of my friendship other wise adigaa cirka wax ku og ... I have tried to give u more chances than ever, you just not the type that takes advantage of life time chances such as this one.. take the chance and Apologize.. dont be like Xaliimo kuunto kuunto "i hope u know her story, it is well known and it was heart breaking and it seems u following her steps... "

peace

After insuLting me over and over again you think you wiLL get an apoLogy from me? You can continue to caLL me aLL the names you want Moti BUT know this i wont stoop to your LeveL and retort with demeaning names.

OG Moti   
Lucky you just said u wont stoop to my level, means i am less human, ouch and ouch.. why and why... ok can i suggest civilized solution for both of us... Will u apologize if i apologize, both of us will apologize to each other and be friends once again, and let us leave our differences behind, how about that? what do you think? let me know if my idea is ok with u, if not u urself suggest a solution, lets negotiate.. it is worth it after all we are friends and good ones too.. smile.gif peace

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Cali Girl(Lucky) lately i have been noticing that you have been wooed from phenom benh to Califo to Mn, wonder why you are acting this hasrshly, pic a city and stay with it, LoL. Tell me this are you going to vote , if you are plz vote for Davis! i urge u , and take along with your friends who can vote this is a mater of bride and deeds.

c/salam

LuCkY   

W/SaLaaM

Zakariye im being wooed from Ph.Ben.to CaLi to Mn?Interesting...how come i havent noticed that huh? Im acting harshLy?Man what are you taLking about?

I aLready have...its CALIFORNIA aLL the way.Im not voting but i wouLdnt vote for Davis even if i was.And No I wouLdnt vote for Mr."I'LL Be Back" either.

LuCkY   

W/SaLaaM

ActuaLLy Zakriye i am a LegaL resident of the state thus i have been here cLose to 10yrs.So no thats not it and you havent answered my questions.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

oh sister Lucky(caligrl) i am guessing you are asking me ,when i said why u r acting harsh lately? is that it,if that is the Q's,then what i meant sister was ezy with these fellos who are chasing you,that is all sister,i hope i haven't ruined or said anything bad,did i? plz let me know so i can swiftly apologize it.Oh by the way i liked the roses,better then the previous pics.

c/salam

LuCkY   

Zakariye its not my fauLt as they have asked for it ya know.Chasing me huh...interesting.And no you havent said anything offending or whatnot.

Oh...ya do,ok.But i wouLdnt get my hopes up if i were you. As i took it for the time being because Ramadan is just around the corner.Besides what do you have against Pac huh?