Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

dawoco   

War anagaa wax aragnay, just to use moti's phrase.

People, i feel obliged to tell u why moti is stuck in cambodia, because it would explain his love/hate relationship with females.

We were on the same qaxooti flight from egypt to france, i still remember the dirac and wig he was wearing...he even tried those clip on earings, bless him. Anywayz, i can tell u the female inspector got the shock of her life time when she handsearched our deluted brother, so shocked in fact she sent him back to cambodia in stead of egypt...Poor farax was whipped with cambodian bamboo by more females and developed a phobia of women and a strong suspicion....instead of further attacking him, quraan haloo aqriyo miskiinka hana loo soo duceeyo.

Moti macaanka allah ku caafiyo...AAAMIIN.

LuCkY   

PeopLe PeopLe DONT beLieve everything you hear!!!DONT assume---just because someone said it doesnt make it true...

You suggested that moti!!!"Dear friend" shouLd know that i dont have doubLe personaLities or muLtipLe in your case. Youre the victim huh? Not in this case "mr.im the victim" aLL the time and speaking of basic human rights...you have vioLated mine a dozen timez!!! Whatever happened to innocent untiLL proven guiLty huh?

The right to be protected by friends? WeLL in this case it doesnt reaLLy work...you may ask why? I'LL teLL you why because you are not a sincere friend...DECEIT!!!i shouLd have known that from the start.You wiLL try not to doubt?Hmph...forget it moti. And you stiLL continue with the faLse accusations so now im aLL of the foLLowing:DP,Psycho Sue,Mizz_Lexus,and African...PuhLeaZ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ApoLogize?Im waiting.

A7LA-SHU   

juxa who is bulyin ya? let me know i can take care of them for ya lol...if u want anyone's behind kicked im ur girl icon_razz.gif;):D

but i didn't know there was such a thing around this place. and if there is. just tell them nomads to ignore them bullies. coz they ain't worth ish.. and no reason to stop comin here because of them.. if ignoring don't work let the admin handle them...

take care n have fun yo'lll

masallama

OG_Moti, I didn't mean it as it has came out. I meant you live too damn far, so what's the point of proving oneself when we never might see you. And like I said before. I'm waiting...Admin do your investigation. I just want to see Moti taking out the lotion, after he finds out he feels dry. ;)

OG Moti   

Dawaco = juxa

words like lov/hate relatiopship they use showed me they are the same... :D

i can tell u the female inspector got the shock of her life time when she handsearched our deluted brother, so shocked

lets say that actually happen do u blame me for it.. who told the female to hand search me.. it is her fault ..i think everyone agree with that... :D

lucky lucky, we can still safe the friendship all u have to do is apologize for denying me my rights to doubt, it is human rights to doubt, so it is ok you can apologize and enjoy my friendship, beside i change my mind after carefull analysis i realized those people sound u for one of the following reasons

1. u want to the same school and had the same teacher

2. someone stolen ur wisdom words

3. girls talk a like when they bully people. :D

Diamond princess

I live far lands yes, but still i could be you guest teacher in you little university, seeing the person is possible, beside that is not the point u have to prove to the nomads that you are not double personality person and that u are safe... smile.gif

is it possible magnoona girl = {og-girl, runaway_virgin}? just asking... :cool:

Nafisa

sorry sis but u just sound like jamaaal, maybe he steals ur poems and post it as his who knows maybe he wants to see how it feels to be a female and used the name nafisa .. smile.gif to see the reactions of the nomads to that ... oooops dont judge me just excercing my rights to be doubtful...

in conclusion .. and going back to bullying topic... I think i have been bullied so many times in SOL but now I have come to my senses and realize team work is the key, i am offering my hands to those who need protection, just ask for my friendship and dont be like lucky and dawaco who refused my friendship and commit a crime against themselves... peace

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Flying Still

Knowing you, you must have bathed in their accolades a trillion times.I guess now that they are gone waa in lagu raadiyaa replacements before you go crazy on us.I'm now officially asking applicants to apply for the post of Wasirka Amaanta Flying Still.

Qualifications: None needed laakin must be very well versed in the art of BSing someone 24/7.Must have multiple characters who can compete not only with themselves in BSing but also others who might jump into the fray.The more the merrier.

Please apply in confidence to the BS Deppt.
icon_razz.gif

Waraa don't hate on the brotha(s).....He is talented....adigoo kale ma u maleeysay?...

Nafiiso..Adi ninka ha igu soo jeedin dee.... :D

Juxa   

magnoona-girl, thnx doll,,,,,i really appreciate it, i might take on yr offer one day, i think it is getting into me, everytime i try to just let ma wings down, i got hit,,,,,but it is ok,,,,,afcaytama ninkiis uu ku yaal :D

moti, u funny loooool, u remind me of the JFK conspiracy theories. as u can not handle so many smart sisters u decided to divide and therefore to reduce their power. we feel ya ;)

LuCkY   

You must be kidding me right?I have no intention of apoLogizing to you because i didnt do no wrong against ya...you are the one that needs to apoLogize for Lying about me.

Changed your mind?You shouLdnt have said what you said to begin with.

These girLs you cLaim i am are not even in the States Let aLone going to the same schooLs or whatever.And i do not buLLy peopLe...you know that!!!

OG Moti   
Lucky is this mean you will not Apologize, is this means months and months of friendship ends just like that, i mean u abused my rights and broke our friendship and refused to apologize how can i be ur friend when u do that... how can i help u emotionally and support ur thoughts even if they are against my principles, how can i accept this ... and u being those girls was assumption i was asking all u had to do is deny, but u did not deny but abused my simple rights, right to be doubtful, ... i feel sad, disappointed and i shall never forget the day lucky insulted me and caused the broke of our strong friendship, it is a sad day... i better go now, but lucky u know u owe me a big apology and one day u will realize that if not today... peace

LuCkY   

Oh PuhLeazzz!!!Save me the DRAMA Moti. You know Damn weLL i didnt insuLt you and "abuse" your rights as you cLaim.You are the one that vioLated my rights...im sure you are weLL aware of that.Why shouLd i deny something that isnt true to begin with...aLL you had to do was ask me...but NO you had to go around opening your mouth and spitting accusations...i dont appreciate that especiaLLy coming from a "so-caLLed-friend"i guess i shouLd have known better! redface.gif

You must not see very weLL then moti because I have stated severaL times that i wasnt these peopLe you cLaim i am.

NOw Read my Lips----i am not anybody besides me(Lucky)...i dont have muLtipLe personaLitites or usernames Like you cLaim.Usted Comprende?Or do i have to beat it through your thick skuLL.

I didnt break our friendship---you are doing that aLL on your own.And if LittLe arguements break up friendships i guess its wasnt soLid to begin with.

Allah! Warya OG how do you do that? are you a magician?...how did you discover that we're the same? :eek: I'm scared! what are you going to do to us I mean me!!! :confused: :confused:

OG macaane, If you are "jealous" it definitely doesn't mean the whole world "sux", so GET OVER IT!

AND STOP BULLYING!!!!!!!!

OG Moti   

but NO you had to go around opening your mouth and spitting accusations...i dont appreciate that especiaLLy coming from a "so-caLLed-friend"i guess i shouLd have known better!

ouch lucky so called after we been through...?

You must not see very weLL then moti because I have stated severaL times that i wasnt these peopLe you cLaim i am.

how i suppose to know if u dont call me and explain and better be a high price card so that u can explain 30 minutes...tht means good friendship

NOw Read my Lips----i am not anybody besides me(Lucky)

see now u treating me like i am fool, isnt that violating my rights? how i suppose to red ur lips when i havent seen u..

I didnt break our friendship---you are doing that aLL on your own.And if LittLe arguements break up friendships i guess its wasnt soLid to begin with.

beleive me it was solid .. u just didnt take it seriously and u definitly did not appriciate it... but all u had to do was apologize and enjoy my friendship but NI u rather not and u rather violate me and abuse me further

so what is gona be? lucky the ball is in ur side .. just forget ur ego and apologize .. dont throw away the beautiful friendship we had so long time with little misunderstnding ... so let me know if u ever valued friendship if not i will just take my case back and admit that there are some people who are against human rights no matter what ...

Runaway_virgin or magnoona girl, i will not do anything to u but i just wish if u could use one nick and dont confuse us ... me never jelouse,

peace

NoVa   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

even Nova_2003, seriously she sounds like batuulo, so I dont know, I mean maybe i need to adopt the double personality too

OG kaale how ya know that????lool...But u r wrong on that one thou, me and Batuulo don't even sound alike...but even thou' nothing wrong with writting alike, na i'mean...she's a cool nomad...but ya know i never said this but i'm also Qandho' Qeeleey, Dawaco Daasho, Diidiin Doonto, Bishaaro bisbaas and also Cambaro Cusbo...so next time u see those identities...u' know that they r all the same person. :D:D:D

did i say 'more............