Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

OG_Moti, I really don't mind if you assume I'm Lucky, Sue and Mizz_lexus. Cause I know that I am not any of them. And I'm not afraid of what the admin will tell you. So...I also wait. Let's see what the admin thinks. Oh btw, Lucky...as long as you know who you are and who you aren't why prove it to a man who lives in Cambodia :rolleyes:

.:peace n luv:.

LuCkY   

DP its just that this idea is so far-fetched its actuaLLy quite ridicuLous and amusing.

I know who i am but its just so stup!d of others to be assuming and cLaiming faLse accusations of someone they dont even know---just because they think we write/sound the same---or have the same IP address...i mean heLLO---many peopLe use the same computer---each being a different individuaL!!!

And yeah dont worry about Moti...i beLieve this is one of his ways of trying to open up the "suuq" for himseLf---as he caLLs it because the "sweet 16s" have put him out of business!

OG Moti   

looooool dumarkii waaa leygu diray... smile.gif

why prove it to a man who lives in Cambodia

DP do u see my Kindom that little? ouch I never thought it will come to this.. u bleeeded my heart.. but i forgive u, luck or DP or Mizz lexus.. i still believe u are all those individuals but i also give u a chance to prove urself to me, and just because i am in Cambodia u dont have to prove urself is violation of my human rights.. smile.gif

Lucky lucky lucky I thought we were good friends I thought u were the one who will hush hush the sweet 16 when they try to pull my legs, what happen what went wrong? dont let the idea of Kingdom of Cambodia turn u away for my rescue.. and i am still waiting for u to prove to me that you are not all those other identies..but i still think it is ur duty to protect the brother from abusive individuals... smile.gif

Peace

p.s. I think Juxa and Dawaco are the same people .. admin could you check that for me if u dont mind?

LuCkY   

No moti i think you have done that aLL on your own.

How can you and i be good friends when you are out there conspiring against me???You know exactLy what happened?How can we be friends when you are cLaiming im aLL those peopLe you mentioned huh?NO NO NO-friends dont doubt or back stab each other---so you can forget it!!!

I wiLL prove nothing to you!!!Hmphh.

Protect you?My duty?Hahaah...why you of aLL peopLe huh? Abusive individuaLs kuLaha...you are the one thats doing that to others "mr.im the victim here".I wont and wiLL not protect you because you are out there scheming---with the admin as your "right hand man"...pLotting against me through faLse accusations that you CANT back up!!!

OG Moti   
Lucky .. lucky did u say i was stapping u on the back .. dear i was only wondering not suggesting you are those personalities, beside I just didnt want my dear friend to have double personality cause i want u to be only lucky no one else smile.gif and I am surely not trying to acuse u with any crime, how i do that, cause if anything happens to u, it means it happen to me too, so now i am the victim and u just violated my basic human rights without even noticing, what basic human rights? the right to be protected by friends such as u, so dont turn ur back on me .. not now while sweet 16s are on my case... so lets apologize to each other and i will try not to doubt .. anyway it is difficult to beleive you could be Mizz lexus ;) dont ask me why? but it is not hard to believe u being african but anyway we can renegotiate ok? peace

NoVa   

all i gotta say is Whoa...Suprise!Suprise! ya can say. It hasn't being couple months that i being out and this place is like a zodiac. I guess the place can go upside down in no time. Since summers' out of the door, i guess the Admin's had to clean the closets..lol..

African   

loooooooooool@OG_Moti

but it is not hard to believe u being african but anyway we can renegotiate ok? peace

Don't be surprised if I show up @ur refugee camp in Cambodia soon, with my broom stick. :D:D

OG Moti   
Africa will you come as africa or lucky? see now i am doubting again, even Nova_2003, seriously she sounds like batuulo, so I dont know, I mean maybe i need to adopt the double personality too to avoid the abusive people in SOL those who Obviously attack on my rights and try to deny and take those rights from me, and the reason for that is unhuman just because i am in the kingdom of Cambodia, i deserve all this hassle, African did u actually called the kingdom a camp? oh boy if Pol Pot was here he would killed himselve for such words... CAku ciil badanaa peace

African   

^^ ^^ u might never know who hit u when that broom stick lands on ur head if u dont stop the bullying. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As 4 Cambodia have they up-graded ur wooden chop-sticks 2 silver ones? ;);)

Curly   

I usually like to think of myself as an individual. And for OG-moti to turn around and tell me that other nomads are exactly like me is an insult, which i will not stand for!

OG-Moti stop making ****** comments about people...and to think you actually wonder why us girls pick on you? :D

dawoco   

Hey everyone, i think it is time to name and shame moti for violating basic FEMALE rights.

And adeer moti redface.gif , all i can say is "ha igu fiiqin fartaada iyo ciridkaaga faruuran"..... :D

Juxa   

ok, ok, ok, okeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,

enough enough,,,,,,,what is wrongggggggggg with ya all!!!!!!

be honest,,,i did enjoy ayeeyo, mindstate, shakazulu, clown's postings,,lets admit the guy was creative, had personality (though multiple) and imagination. he made a mistake, he is gone,,,,what more is there to tell.,,,,to err is human, to forgive is divine,,,,,,,END OF STORY!

MOTI, let it go yaaqey, u working on my nerves and i dare say it to u. one more things,,,,,let me solve the mystery with dawaco, yes we use same pc sometimes and yes i wish we were the same, she is young and creative full of hope and faith.

iam old and irritable :rolleyes: and now moti, u are irritating meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mad:

Gediid   

Flying Still

Knowing you, you must have bathed in their accolades a trillion times.I guess now that they are gone waa in lagu raadiyaa replacements before you go crazy on us.I'm now officially asking applicants to apply for the post of Wasirka Amaanta Flying Still.

Qualifications: None needed laakin must be very well versed in the art of BSing someone 24/7.Must have multiple characters who can compete not only with themselves in BSing but also others who might jump into the fray.The more the merrier.

Please apply in confidence to the BS Deppt. icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

Juxa juxa juxa i knew juxa and dawaco are the same see i never seen someone who faanis someone else and unfaanis herselve, so they are the same .. now it is up to admin to ban one only .. i hope admin u ban dawaco not juxa, cause something in my head tells me juxa should stay...

I feel when she uses the name Dawaco she likes to be mean and abusive so Dawaco should go or banned for life...

Dawaco did u say women rights, i never heard of that, i did hear animal rights but never women rights are u inventing this...?

African Silver chop stick is not a good thing .. in chinese tradition u should be killed and shot 6 times in the legs one time in the head and then cut ur small finger of the left leg, then bared a life... but u didnt know so it is ok.. but bacareful dont mention silver chop stick again... abusive girl,

Sue are u wondering why the girl pick on me? cause they see me romantic and nice to them, so they think i am a deer waiting to be hunted... so they abuse me and violate my rights... i wish sometimes i wasnt this nice, but it is my nature i can not do anything about it...peace

Haneefah   

Moti...awowgaa la janee, waxaad socotaba ma nin baad iga dhigtay...waabad roontahay haad Jamal un ku ekaysay...I only wish if I could write like the brotha though ;)

Originally posted by Gediid:

I'm now officially asking applicants to apply for the post of Wasirka Amaanta Flying Still.

loool...I'd say you qualify, then gain, when/if your other characters are cought...maskiinta weyba ka raaci soo maha...so I take that back :D (j/k)