Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

LuCkY   

Moti you are not getting off the hook that easiLy no matter how much you pLay the "im the victim-you abused my rights" card.

African   

Flying Still,

Me, Myself & I think that Gadiid is smitten by you, but doesn’t know how to approach you 4 fear that if he pms you, you might doubt that he also has a multiple personality. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just an observation ppl can correct me if I’m wrong.

icon_razz.gif

Peace

PS: Girl flickering those eyelashes have finally paid off. ;);)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Flying

Of all the characters whom did you like the most?

I liked clown....wah...you should know that!! The brotha has talent. shaka was cool too...too oday oday for me though.....and mindstate was too...how should I say this....liberal! :D

AFrica--loool...gediid is this true?

about the eyes....They have never failed me ;)

Gediid   

Flying

Everyone I've known in my life seem to agree on one quality I possess in abundance.......XISHOOD,markaas I think ama gonna take that road and show some here ;)

Gediid   

^^^^^^LOL thats what my friends say but then I never said they were correct.... :D Laakinse the 1 million $ question is waxaa African garatey ee aad garan weydey

Gediid   

And I thought I got to know a smartie,you know like the type who can smell the needle in the haystack.From now on arrinku waa no more sarbeeb iyo Af carabi iyadoo FAR WAAWEYN AH baan soo tuurayaa. ;)

OG Moti   
lucky Are u still being inconsidered and abusive .. or u decided to apologize and be my friend once again? just a question? yes or no answer with bried explaination smile.gif peace

LuCkY   

Ok Let me see if i understand this correctLy: You caLL me "inconsidered" and "abusive" and you expect an apoLogy from me? :eek: HaHaHaHaHa...Let me catch my breath...HaHaHaHa.You are one funny feLLa---has anyone ever toLd you that before? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can forget any apoLogy that may have ever been in store for you as of right now.I demand an apoLogy from you for caLLing me aLL those demeaning names and faLse accusations!!! :mad: :mad:

Start right NOW!!!IM waiting. :rolleyes: Whatever Moti!!!

Lefty   

- STOP, ka dabo qaadashada

- if u dont like what someone posts, ignore it

- if u got nothing to add to a topic, keep yr

bloody mouth shut

- if u dont like a nomad's comments or critics on

yr opinion,tell them in a nice and civilised

manner.

- if u want simple attention, ask for it, many

nomads will be happy to provide for it,,for free

- one last thing, NO one will pick on you, unless

u start it first, it is shame that u

start,getting negative on someone and when they

retaliate, u cry abuse

oo adiga yaa kuu xilsaaray inaad sidaad wax u rabtid oo kaliya dadka ka dhaadhicisid.

OG Moti   

Lucky sorry to say to this but you are dhagaxoos, your heart is like BIR, and all i have asked was a small sorry and a small note that says i will never misunderstand u, or abuse u or even ignore ur advice, then and only then my heart will forgive u and my friendship blessing will come back to you as ever and u will once again enjoy the blessings of my friendship other wise adigaa cirka wax ku og ... I have tried to give u more chances than ever, you just not the type that takes advantage of life time chances such as this one.. take the chance and Apologize.. :mad: dont be like Xaliimo kuunto kuunto "i hope u know her story, it is well known and it was heart breaking and it seems u following her steps... :rolleyes: "

peace