Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

Haneefah   

^^lol...don't sweat it mcaanto, I think Moti is just pulling ya leg!

You guys, just let it go...ok, it WAS a little odd but the guy is gone, so cut him some slack!

I get the feeling that ppl are now gonna start making all these weird connections and bombard the admin with assumptuous pm's like...."oh btw, hebel and hebel and hebel talk/write alike, so they must all be the same person" :D

OG Moti   

I have my serious doubts that Nafisa and Jamaal_11 and Barwaaqo are the same person.. Admin check please.. cause I dont want to be shocked in few years that Jamaal_11 or Nafisa is the same person ... please check :D this is gettign serious we have to do clean ups... peace

OG Moti   
Lucky my sister easy .. u can ask my number and call me and swear that you and the others are different individuals and i am a nice guy i will believe u .. so prove it to me please .. cause this thing is gettign out of hand, nafisa and jamaal_11 talk alike .. u and DP, pyscho sue and mizz lexus the same ... peace

LuCkY   

Easy...Im not mad or anything Like that...weLL just yet anyway.

CaLL you?Is that one of your ways of trying to open the "suuq" for yourseLf moti?HUH?

Me and DP?UnderstandabLe BUT not true.

Me and Pyscho Sue?I can...No. BUT...

Me and Mizz_Lexus? :eek: No way...not in a miLLion years.

I am not these individuaLs you cLaim...i DONT have muLtipLe usernames,personaLities and whatever eLse you may thinK!!!

These are FALSE accusations that are not justified.!!!

African   

woooooooooooow I missed some drama, I was never good @ watching saops. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I feel so silly cuz I replied 2 some of those characters after they got banned. :(:(

Juxa, sorry sis I should have bothered 2 read this thread. I just thought only the guilty parties should read it.

Now OG_Moti stop bullying the girls. :mad:

Girls you can chill now I just gave him slap on the wrist, that should do it. ;);)

Blessed   

:confused: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Who is Bullying who? How, why .. but it's only a forum? and to me this place seems sickeningly sweet and loving :confused:

I feel ****** at times.

Holly Cow what kind darama did i miss lool bisinka.... OG-Moti you are getting out of hand ma is tiri adiga how in the world that Jamaal-11, Nafisa, and Barwaaqo be the same person???? oo my my some ppl u know they need ~!@#$%% oh nevermind smile.gif

OG Moti   

see now i am bullyed by the girls.. see now african, lucky and Ameenah and filsan talk the same way .. so i am getting more suspicios ... and beside .. nafisa and Jamaaal write almost the same words so why not be suspicios they could be the same person.. and i am doubting pretty much...the more u guys post the more i feel each of u use atleast 2 nicks ... i am confused and i dont like to be confused it gives me the bad feeling like i m sitting on a cat and rifing a chicken... peace

OG_Girl   

Moti hushhhhhhh

some people think we r same person coz we write a like :D

they don't know u were my teacher that is why we talk a like and about women's rights , i fired u from now coz u r bully my brother icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

don't tell mom thou :D

salaam

Gediid   

We lost 4 characters here in one major cleanup operation laakin walaashey Flying Still lost 4 admirers.Must be a terrible experience knowing all those lovely flowing words were the result one person. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I'm curious tho why 4 guys n an ayeeyo........????

There is alot of aliases in this site. I dont mind alias if they are funny and make me lol when i come to this site, then they cool with me. But if they only support each other and gang up on others using different usernames then its not cool. But its the internet so people need to chill and get a life. WHo cares what the next nomad is doing?

I'am xaawo, xalimo, and sometimes xariifo

xoogii baa iga batoo

xaasid baan ahay!

I love my nick so much I wouldn't trade it for anything.....besides, I'm trying to build credit with my nick

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Gediid:

We lost 4 characters here in one major cleanup operation laakin walaashey Flying Still lost 4 admirers.Must be a terrible experience knowing all those lovely flowing words were the result one person.
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I'm curious tho why 4 guys n an ayeeyo........????

Waraa don't hate appreciate!! I enjoyed those poems and I don;t care if they were sent by 3guys and an ayeeyo so there :( !!!!