Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

Hi nomads,

Today, I decided to actively participate and interact with my fellow nomads because I thought I lost you guys for good, especially, when the site went down for few days and I must admit, I missed all of you. I thought the US attorney general has some thing to do with it…lol.

There is a good chance that this site (though clean and positive in general) will become even cleaner for years to come. So let’s not be too sensitive about our interactions here. Nothing wrong with some constructive criticism as long as you refrain from attacking the person’s character or resort to insults and I have not seen any one doing that on this site for a long time.

Juxa   

i totally agree that constructive critisicm is needed sometimes,,,,but insults is a NO-No, so it pple who talk behind other's backs.

what is wrong with our pple, miraayad xitaa kuma hishiin karno,,,,yaa rabi,,,,,,

ok ok,,,hadal badan haan ma buuxsho, it is time to move on,,,,let bygones be bygones, stop rufiyaaninimada and concentrate on doing some positive things,,,,,

lets talk, interact, share, help and basically organise,,,,this is great site,,,no kidding and i aint been dhegdheg or calaacal.

i missed it while it was gone, so time to start posting and learning

Curly   

Hey don’t listen to that absurdity about me being a bully…Really Moti you’ve decided to make another attack at my good nature?

So suddenly being opinionated and looking after your self is called “Bullying”?

And anyways Moti if you were so scared of me how come you have the courage to admit such a thing in public, aren’t you scared of me retaliating?

"I'm nothing short of a real life Angel!" :D

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Admin:

I am sorry to say this but we have no choice but to ban

SHAKA_ZULU

Twisted Ayeeyo

CLOWN

MINDSATAE

DA_BEAST

kiLLaflows

because they are the same person.

Ooohhh snap!!!!

I knew the first 4 were the same person...but beast and killaflow?.....lol....Damn ppl!! :eek:

Adna   

salaam

Man was i right or what? walaahi one day i had this feeling that first 4 were the same cuz one day i read couple thread and i felt like what in the world! but didn't know for sure now i know,,

love you all

Xafsa   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

lol flying still,seems i am only one is fool here , i never noticed they r one person !!!

salaam

their style of writting was the same....Don't worry hon...I feel like a damn fool too!!! I was getting love poems from all 4! :D

Goodness! Away for a few days and this is what happens? :eek: :eek:

I feel out of the loop. :(

Can't believe they were all the same person...I was completely fooled.

OG Moti   

You guys are masaakiin. why would u care if they were 4 or 5 in one person, hey it is free world .. did u consider he or she might be multi tasking individual .. or even have douple or triple personality... what i care about is his/her view and words in every post he "with all his personalities" post.. i know it is more complecated with the girls cause they might like one of his personality and another girl likes another personality and the worse is when one girl is thinking she is collecting to select the best and turns all the collections are one person looooool ... i also have doubts that diamond princess and lucky and sue are the same person, admin give me the 411 on those individuals ... note that for some time people thought the Wise OG_moti and The little OG_Girl were the same person, and the admin i am sure did some investigation and found that the wise OG_moti is in Cambodia and he said to himself ala is there computers in Cambodia and a somali in cambodia... forgetting i might be a hacker highjacked a computer in cambodia and posting from there... ;) looooooool anyway lets chill and welcome back everyone... this site is greaT and the best place to meet decent somalis... peace

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_MOTI:

i also have doubts that diamond princess and lucky and sue are the same person, admin give me the 411 on those individuals ...

What are you taLking about moti?

OG Moti   

lucky sis u all sound a like, i mean ur writings, so i was afread maybe u all the same person .. so prove to me u are not the same person... cause the admin is busy now checking who is using double names, thou this method is not 100% cause i heard somalis became cost affective by buying one PC for the whole building and falling inline to use, so they use same IP address... for 100 people .. very smart ... i think it is due to welfare being cut to half what is use to be looooooool peace

LuCkY   

Yes Lakkad afraid so or you are in deep troubLe.

Me,Sue and DP sound aLike? :eek: I think you peopLe must be Lost or something.I mean of aLL the things...you guys came up with that?This is beyond hiLarious!!!

Prove to you?How?What can i possibLy say or do thats going to make you peopLe beLieve that we are three individuaLs who are totaLLy different? :confused: