Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I just opened a notebook of mine

and subhanallah, I opened up a page that had

this ayat that I wrote down from

Sura Al-Maidah, Sura 5, V. 2

" .... And cooperate with each other in rightousness and piety. But don't help one another in evil and rancour (fighting among each other)"

Well, i don't know if some people see me as a BULLY but i am far from it but i can't help but agree with SHAKA, yes there are more bully girls than Guys and it's really sad.

rumor has it that Mindsate was banned thanks to certain Mizz Lexus who i believe is the biggest bully in this forum yet she is still here.

there are times when you joke with a nomad and when you are being plain rude and My sister happens to fall into the later category.

Mindstate was and still remains one of the nomads who i enjoyed joking around with even though he told me in public that he got a warning because of me and wallaahi i am still feeling guilty about that as i know he didn't mean no harm but unfortunately Admin doesn't see it like that as it is his/her responsibility to keep this forum clean.

so Juxa i agree with you people need to learn to differentiate between a JOKE and DISS and poor Mindstate paid the price for Joking with the wrong person at the wrong place wich comes back to what shaka said about people needing sense of humor wich couldn't be any further from the truth.

Rokko   

Again, SHAKA ZULU, Clown, and MINDSTATE are the same person na'mean.

Don't be fooled nomads. smile.gif

What is this Bullying thing ya'all talking about? damn. This is a forum na'mean. Respect each other's opinion, if not, just avoid each other na'mean.

If somebody violates the rules, Admins will deal with him/her na'mean. Ya'all should just chill and stop making a mountain out of a "MULAC".

LuCkY   

Mobb_Deep how do suppose that is?How can you prove it? :confused:

Some peopLe have even gone beyond buLLying others in pubLic and take it to their PMs-fiLLing it with hate and other disturbing BS.

OG Moti   

I agree with Gangsterlips.bmp he is right i have been bulled by the following females, I even have nightmares time to time, i almost went to seek professional help, but thanx to Juxa her words helped a lot.. who are those gang members ... who made general forum women forum 2? they are:

crazy2122619155988555_194170168_366455.gTerrorist terrifying, and told me better be careful, i never understood what she ment, so i was bulled...she fights back like a filipino so hard and never seen someone telling someone burus aan madaxa kaga garaaaca, isnt that so bulling?

59.jpgShe is nice to me sometimes and other times not nice, so that scared me .and bulled me a couple of times ..

2.jpgThis one I pray for her threat will go away from me... she seems so violant ,, i never seen olderly who scares people

psycho.jpg

The name and the avatar scares me.. I had a couple nightmares about this one just too much issues and she throw few of her issues on me

204176.gif This one Total impact, Osama will be like a sheep to the western if this one looks at their side, she just scares me so much not to mention bulled me in public several times..

100.jpgNot only bulling me, but tricking me too, most terrorizing experience i ever had

So brother SHAKA ZULU is so right and SOL is and will soon over taken by females .. they are out numbered us and Bulling us openly now, and unlike us they have no fears, Juxa naga qabo kuwan sidan si ma ahee..as u can see i am in a nightmares

PEace

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Don't be fooled nomads.
smile.gif

I am sorry to say this but the only fool i see in here is you my brother as these three individuals got nothing in common especially shaka zulu who sounds

like an old fashioned but klown and mindstate i don't know that either as somany nomads in here sound alike.

besides klown is not here no more so is mindstate wich makes your case weak.lol.

Mobb_deeb you are not jealous of them, are you?

they all seem nice young boys who managed to make a name for themselves in this forum wich is again why the likes of me and other females enjoy their company.

you too sound like Nin-Yaaban, i was wondering if you was him or vice versa.

Originally posted by Twisted-AYeeYo:

I am sorry to say this but the only fool i see in here is you my brother as these three individuals got nothing in common especially shaka zulu who sounds

like an old fashioned but klown and mindstate i don't know that either as somany nomads in here sound alike.

besides klown is not here no more so is mindstate wich makes your case weak.lol.

Mobb_deeb you are not jealous of them, are you?

they all seem nice young boys who managed to make a name for themselves in this forum wich is again why the likes of me and other females enjoy their company.

you too sound like Nin-Yaaban, i was wondering if you was him or vice versa. [/QB]

LooooooL @ Ayeeyo.

yeah me too i don't think shaka zulu and clown and mindstate even sound alike to begin with, especially clown sounds very different form these two and shaka zulu sounds more like an african rather than a western as his english would suggest.

shaka zulu lives in south africa while these two live in west coast of u.s so maybe mindstate and clown could be one person but then again if you closely look at their style of writing, they are clearly two different nomads and it is very hard for one to maintain writing differently from the other always.

coming back to the topic Ayeeyo, yeah i saw you as a bully but since you have shown remorse i guess we can all forgive you and forget, but well said juxaa and yes we need to respect one another.

Deeq A.   

I am sorry to say this but we have no choice but to ban

SHAKA_ZULU

Twisted Ayeeyo

CLOWN

MINDSATAE

DA_BEAST

kiLLaflows

because they are the same person.

We noticed that these individuals have been causing some trouble for us defending each other and always starting "BRING BACK HEBEL" topics and similar. These characters are the same individual.

Thanks to the four nomads who privated us to look into the identitiy of these individuals. Nomads, this is your website. You have every right to encourage civil debate based on walaanimo and respect.

REMEBER: it is just a click away for Admin to find out your identity and all the other usernames who carry your identity. No matter how hard you try to act like you and HEBLO are different you will not get away with it. It is just a matter of us finding the time to investigate you. Our sytem gives us a unique identity for every user here. It looks something similar to this

Internet Company: Telkom SA Ltd.

OrgID: SAIX

Address: Soekor Building

Address: 151 Frans Conradie Ave

City: Parow

StateProv: Western Cape

PostalCode: 7500

Computer Owner: ****EDITED******

Home Address: ****EDITED****

CITY: Parow

IP Number: 196.15.255.255

CIDR: 196.15.128.0/17

NetName: SAIX-2-CIDR

NetHandle: NET-196-15-128-0-1

Parent: NET-196-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Allocation

NameServer: IGUBU.SAIX.NET

NameServer: SANGOMA.SAIX.NET

Comment: Please contact abuse@saix.net for abuse queries

RegDate: 1997-10-13

Updated: 2003-08-27

TechHandle: JDU24-ARIN

TechName: Du Preez, Johan

TechPhone: 012 6800067

TechEmail: johan@saix.net

NOCHandle: TIN2-ARIN

NOCName: Telkom IPNet NNOC

NOCPhone: +2712 6770224

NOCEmail: nnoc@saix.net

AbuseHandle: TIA-ARIN

AbuseName: Telkom IPNet Abuse

AbusePhone: +2712 6770224

AbuseEmail: abuse@saix.net

OrgAbuseHandle: TIA-ARIN

OrgAbuseName: Telkom IPNet Abuse

OrgAbusePhone: +2712 6770224

OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@saix.net

OrgTechHandle: TIN2-ARIN

OrgTechName: Telkom IPNet NNOC

OrgTechPhone: +2712 6770224

OrgTechEmail: nnoc@saix.net

Not only can we ban all the individuals with this identity, we can even post a complaint to the source company and to the law authority there if we want.

Salaan...

Originally posted by Admin:

SHAKA_ZULU

Twisted Ayeeyo

CLOWN

MINDSATAE

DA_BEAST

kiLLaflows

Ooh, Admin., shuut, xariifka waa u qabeysay, biyo kuleel intii ku riday sidii makulaal camal u riftay markaas aa foorno gilisay. Awww!! :eek:

I always, however, knew at least four individuals in that group were the same. Yaa dabaal eh uu u maleynaa markuu guulwade, minishiibiyo, iyo koofi gaduud iyo even maano cadeey iska dhigaayo. Kac dheh maraxaas. Hakaa saarto. :D

Now, iska soo dhig Odeey Cabdulle, Odeey Biiqle iyo Odeey Abkeey Abkoow. :D

By the way, it really feels great to be back among the nomads.

Macsalaama.

Batuulo   

maasha allaah

juxa you're right sis.. we are here to share good ideas, if some one make misstaken simply pm him/her.. the time is short... made your freinds happy, plzz forgive or forget...

R P&L :cool:

Miriam1   

:eek: Twisted Ayeeyo :eek: Suprise suprise...hey good work admin (I wish u had a name)..

see the big deal with privacy on the net now.

Originally posted by Admin:

SHAKA_ZULU

Twisted Ayeeyo

CLOWN

MINDSATAE

DA_BEAST

kiLLaflows

Ouch~ I can't believe they all the same people.

No wonder why they all had something against me! :eek:

That's explains alot of things, for example, Twisted Ayeeyo sent me a PM saying how MINDSATAE was banned and that she needed my help but what did I do? Told her/him--It to piss off...Hehehe smile.gif

I guess I am not the only one that is missing something. I decide to check this topic out, all I seem to read is the following:

204176.gifThis one Total impact, Osama will be like a sheep to the western if this one looks at their side, she just scares me so much not to mention bulled me in public several times.

OG_MOti are you looking for my attention again?

I haven't been here for awhile and when I do come here, I getted jumped my OG_Moti<---Must be a real cat. Anyway stop acting like you don't like fighting with me. Seriously, I am not in the mood today after I found out that I got a C for my English essay, I am disappointed because I am an A student. :mad:

I have to go...I can't--SAY NO MORE :(