Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

STOP THE BULYING!

Juxa   

salaam all,

u have probably heard what iam about to say 1000x, however bear with me one more time, because i do believe the situation has come to crisis point!

there is alot of discomfort, bad vibe and nomads complaining, not let me rephrase it, nomads been bullied upto the point they stop posting in order to avoid those ugly, narrow-minded, attention-seeking, others, who got nothing to add to this community but tint its name and stop us all enjoying wonderful posts and the experiencing a worthwhile discussion from many fine minds.

batuulo wrote about respect, so this is what i will like to add!

- STOP, ka dabo qaadashada

- if u dont like what someone posts, ignore it

- if u got nothing to add to a topic, keep yr

bloody mouth shut

- if u dont like a nomad's comments or critics on

yr opinion,tell them in a nice and civilised

manner.

- if u want simple attention, ask for it, many

nomads will be happy to provide for it,,for free

- one last thing, NO one will pick on you, unless

u start it first, it is shame that u

start,getting negative on someone and when they

retaliate, u cry abuse.

STOP THE BULLYING, cause u messing things up for all of us! it is bad enough we have to share cities, least we can enjoy this forum in a nice, respectable, grown-up wise way.

take the time to read before u post 'always good idea'

OG Moti   

viva juxa, or i shall say macalin juxa, well said, i hope i am not bulling anyone, dawaco if i bulled u sorry, come back and post and i will not show murqo and scare u smile.gif

she is right guys lets hug each other and cry togethe, smile together and laugh together, ... yes i salut u.. guys one more point stop bulling me i wana post more... smile.gif stay cool and JUXA nice to see u posting now...mac mac peace

Originally posted by juxa:

salaam all,

u have probably heard what iam about to say 1000x, however bear with me one more time, because i do believe the situation has come to crisis point!

there is alot of discomfort, bad vibe and nomads complaining, not let me rephrase it, nomads been bullied upto the point they stop posting in order to avoid those ugly, narrow-minded, attention-seeking, others, who got nothing to add to this community but tint its name and stop us all enjoying wonderful posts and the experiencing a worthwhile discussion from many fine minds.

batuulo wrote about respect, so this is what i will like to add!

- STOP, ka dabo qaadashada

- if u dont like what someone posts, ignore it

- if u got nothing to add to a topic, keep yr

bloody mouth shut

- if u dont like a nomad's comments or critics on

yr opinion,tell them in a nice and civilised

manner.

- if u want simple attention, ask for it, many

nomads will be happy to provide for it,,for free

- one last thing, NO one will pick on you, unless

u start it first, it is shame that u

start,getting negative on someone and when they

retaliate, u cry abuse.

STOP THE BULLYING, cause u messing things up for all of us! it is bad enough we have to share cities, least we can enjoy this forum in a nice, respectable, grown-up wise way.

take the time to read before u post 'always good idea'

Walaahi sis..i don´t know why some people can´t enjoy the forum and exchange opinions..it´s one thing when they dont agree with you but it´s a whole other different story when they bad mouth you or personally attack you...or put you down just to make themselves feel better and good in other peoples eyes..

What i dont get is why they try sooo hard to do such things when it´s only a cyber world...

I came here to see what my fellow landsmen/landwomen have accomplished from life, find out how their thinking is affected by the country they live in,just exchange ideas and talk about life in general...

But some people seem to like critisizing people and putting them down,what they don´t know is the more they do that the stupider they look in other peoples eyes...Please if you had a bad day hanagu qara bixino..wexeey soomalida dhahdaa :ciilkii danwaay loo qabay weer dabo xun aaa lagu furaa..

peace

PhiL   

From what I've seen, i think there is way more love than bullying. If there is, I sure as hell haven't come across it. And anyways, it's always good to see some kind of friction happening, because it makes for a more stimulating read! But i'm not saying Bullying is cool or anything... okay, maybe, just a little teeny weeny bit! ;)

Salaamz One N All

Salaam 3alaykom.

Regardless of how many folks plead for bullying to stop. I reckon it is a phenomena which you can never get rid off :(

Its like a tide wave, it might be possible to push it back abit but eventually it would come back again and you push it back and back again and the saga continues :confused:

And what is my evidence for my calacal? In my time at the SoL forums I have come across indeed countless similar topics to this one and yet the issue of bullying never seems to seize.

In conclusion, my opinion on the one's who are bullying on the forums is that these folks are nothing but modern day cowards. They hide behind the PC and post nasty rhetorical statements to belittle folks.

Cause in the real world such people will be paying numerous visits to the accident and emergency wards :D

Mujahid over and out :cool:

Juxa   

moti,,,,,,,when i wrote this u were one of the many nomads i had in mind, your posts have been missed, i did notice that u hardly post nowaday cause of those who ka dabo qaadasho u. u are one hell of talended dude, plz keep up smile.gif

STHLM-lady,,,,,,,,i totally agree with u,,,,,,,those who try to come over as all-that, wild, and interesting by harrasing other nomads are ****** and everytime they do act harshly or nastly we do lose respect for them.

phil,,,,,u can be interesting and stimulating discusions or frictions as u called it,,,,without getting personal, no one will stop u from been different,,,,,but do it in a way that is becoming of gentleman/lady :D

Xafsa   

Juxa- I agree with you 100%. But there will always be those renegade posters while the majority of the namads are rule abiding.

1luv

Juxa   

mujahid loooooool,,,,,true that only cowards hide behind the screen :D

flying still,,,,,u rights sis,,,,,,,nomads who are getting this aggro should ignore cause alot of us appreciate them.

OG_Girl   

Juxa u right , but guess what ?

i been bully since i remember but i am trying to quit , Moti and I working on it , he is my anger manegment adviser .......lol

juxa and moti u know i am not M****** Moti no Qarhis bal here

seriouslly in this age we should be more mature and learn how to ignore things we dislike , no need to put other's downlike my grand dad says ... if u have nothing nice zip ur mouth no no ...he sais go sleep better ...lol

peace

to respond to Juxa's mssg....I believe that things aren't always what they seem and that is how situations come about. I DO believe that we need to respect each other more but at the same time it does help to be cautious. There r some ppl that just don't know how to be a friend....or even an associate for that matter. I think we need to be more respectfull of our Nomads

Juxa well said sis *clap *clap*

i wonder why all the grls Like trippin' to da brothers ?

Originally posted by juxa:

STHLM-lady,,,,,,,,i totally agree with u,,,,,,,those who try to come over as all-that, wild, and interesting by harrasing other nomads are ****** and everytime they do act harshly or nastly we do lose respect for them.

Thankyou...the first person that spelt my name right..finally..there is still hope ..lol :cool:

Funny it may sound but there are more BULLY Girls than boys and i am not exaggerating here.

look around and tell me howmany BULLY girls are here and howmany Guys?

so i think we should start with the girls and ask them to respect the brothers and the brothers should do the same.

somany brothers got banned from this forum thanks mainly to the girls and please don't get me wrong

i am not saying the guys are always right but in my opinion most girls in this room seem to lack sense of humour and when the brother tries to joke around with her she changes her whole attitude and her words get more aggressive and finally that Brother gets banned.

so please brothers and sisters let us not create unneccessary conflict here and enjoy each others' company because after all that is why we are all here for right?

P.S Brothers ladies owe us a respect nomatter what and if we deny them that then there is no hope for the future because remember even our Moms and Sisters are all LADIES too and we wouldn't want to see them in some situations where we put some girls in here.

EITARA.

Khayr   

I agree with Shaka,

definitely more THUG GIRLS aka Bully Women

in here then men.

Some male nomads stopped posting on SOL

cause there afraid of backlash.

It seems to me, that we can't even have different

points of view without fearing getting ate up

by 3 or 4 nomads.

I don't hate women but keep it up

and you gonna have a few brothers not wanting

to talk to u or post on SOL at all.

We don't come on SOL to start arguin gor personal accusations,

so eazzze up.

You will have good posts and pleasant replies,

if u stop the BULLYING!

LuCkY   

^^^^^Aww...have you been intimidated by some girLs up in here?

Dont worry its just a front some of them put whether it is to seek attention, to be uncouth, or for whatever eLse reasons that they know.

Anyway i think that the BuLLying goes for both genders and unfortunateLy some good nomads in here had to suffer because of some un-named obtuse individuaLs who dont know better or are just pLain stup!d.

I agree with juxa,STHLM_Lady and co.-the buLLying shouLd stop.

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY-DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

That saying comes to mind when i read certain repLies by some individuaLs.