Sign in to follow this  
Dhimbil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OG_GIRL

Juxa   

OG,,,,,,,,aaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx for a fatie who loves stuffing cakes down ma xxxxxxx,,,,iam late again.,,,,,,,,better late then never,,,,,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS.,,,,,,,,may allah bless u with ever fighting spirit,,,,,,guided and always tii dadkeeda anfacda.

umaaaaaaaaac smile.gif

OG Moti   

Happy birthday to All of you, you know what i mean OG_girl...sty coool and be aware of internet pyschos, u all heard the UK case the old american marine who got to know this girl in UK she told him she is 31 while she was 12 and they run away together.... becreful anad remember OG_girl is 16 so those who disturb her privet stop now before you accused child abusing... happy birthdaa

Dhimbil   

OG_girl

i wanted to throw very small party, but apparently you are famous lol, look all these pple show up...now we don't have enough food.

anyway no biggie, it's your birthday enjoy ;)

:::DID NOT KNOW UK FOLKS ARE PARTY ANIMALS TOO::: O G GIRL I GUESS YOU WON'T HAVE PROBLEMS OF PROTECTING YOUR GOOD LOOKING FAMOUS NORTHERN A$$; HAPPY BIRTH DAY OG.

Bachelor   

Happy birth day OG_Girl...May Allah extend your life to 30,000 + days. :D AMIN

nuune thanxx but do u believe Moti? i am not 17 i am 20 . I told u guys Moti feels he getting old when i say i am 20 ....lol

rudy thanx , my african friend

Moti, man why u doing this to me bal? child abuse !!! who is child ...lol

Moti leave the girl alone, will you?

IL CAPO   

Oo, a special girl

Oo, a special girl

Oo,og-gal u r a special girl

Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.

happy birthday walalo.

Salaam to all...GO GO GO GO ...GO GIRL it's ur B-DAY we gana party like it's ur B-DAY.MAC MAC SWEETY ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1000000000000 YEAR YAA 3ASAL TAKE CARE ..wish u all the best for the rest of ur life :D:D

Xafsa   

Happy belated B-Day Og girl....

I;m so proud of y'all..so much love in this place smile.gif Good job nomads.

Peace and luv

Blessed   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Happy birthday to All of you, you know what i mean OG_girl...sty coool and be aware of internet pyschos, u all heard the UK case the old american marine who got to know this girl in UK she told him she is 31 while she was 12 and they run away together.... becreful anad remember OG_girl is 16 so those who disturb her privet stop now before you accused child abusing... happy birthdaa

looooooooool!

Ypu sound like my brother. Leave the girl alone old man, ma adaa aroosaya?

lol