Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Do you all like my Avator?

There is so many things i wanna say, but wouldnt. Because i might later regret it.

BOO HOO HOO...The man bagger is crying now!

Go and go coz I aint going to feel sorry for ya...

Say what you wanna say...You aint going to regret shi! just say it... :rolleyes:

OG_Girl

lol@munfia, girl u made me laugh wallah.

I knew he was an old from his posts.

Munfia most of somali forum full of old men wondering do they have some thing to do for atleast living .

T-H-A-N-K-Z For the warning, I really did need it...Speaking of old, OG_Moti is old himself smile.gif

A 32 yr old “man”, and notice how I emphasize man, opens a threat regarding his avatar, and confesses that it isn’t him in the avatar but of someone else’s.

What were you trying to achieve, NIN YABAN???

Why would you want to use another man’s picture as an avatar, unless that is really you and you are using humor as a escape goat. Nevertheless, this isn’t funny, if that is you in the picture, you are not a 32 yr old, you look as thought u are in your late 30's or early 40's. Either way, I feel sorry for you or anyone else who finds this matter funny.

OG Moti   
Munfia or shall i say MiZz_lexus.. people start to wonder what is between us.. lool speaking of old i am old babe, and since i read ur post and og_girl post i got scared, i felt i missing the train... so i got married to chinese chick and see what she gives me... so now u can stop shukaansi me...loooooool anyways guys give nin yaban a chance .. it could be his way of hunting chickens, it might work, reading ur posts i felt some are falling for his avatar, thou most denying it... so good luck bro, but becareful i read few posts of urs and it seems u really going against Women's rights and bro when u fall no one will help, definitly not me.. peace

KoolKat ahhhhh Indho uroone loool walaahi that killed me by far :D:D:D:D

BUT ON THE REAL' NIN YABAAN FIRST OFF WELCOME TO THE FORUM IF I HAVENT SAID IT SO..AND SECONDLY WHY START A THREAD WITH SOMEONE'S PICTURE..OR IS THAT SOME FORM OF WAY OF GETTING OUR ATTENTION...CUZ QUIET HONESTLY IT AINT HARD..POST A TOPIX WHERE YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND/FEEL/N RESPOND..SIMPLE..

Jawahiir
There is no need to create enemies, i call a truce...

WELL SAID...NO NEED/..

Munifa, Virgin_Mary, MiZz_LeXuS, Zaraq and now its Wonder_Woman...

OG_Moti you have scared the day lights out of me when you said

now u can stop shukaansi me

Excuse me, But since when was I tring to do that? :confused: I believe that I was never doing that in the first place...Just because I dont like doesnt mean that I am tring to get ya... :rolleyes: By the way have fun your Asians... ;)