Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Do you all like my Avator?

I have picked it off the avator list. I am not that guy, and its not me. But i think thats what i look like. I am 32yr old male, and currently single.

Chrikey and I thought Jamaal-11 was old...

It looks like we have a older person... :eek:

Ama scared now...2 many old men in this forum...Scary... :eek:

Nin Yaaban(taloo maxa ka yaabtey?) this dude in the picture looks somewhat like calibesteen...True somali Soldier...i would marry him any given day of the week ;) ...but am not sure if he'd like islaan o qowskaa dambey ka qosleysaa :D <--- can u see it

Originally posted by Munfia:

Ama scared now...2 many old men in this forum...Scary... :eek:

There is so many things i wanna say, but wouldnt. Because i might later regret it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jawahir:

No, its quite scary.

That coming from someone who is chicken-hearted to use their pic for their avator? It almost sounds a compliment.

Miriam1   

lol i am chicken hearted, redface.gif i always like chicken anyway..but wait..where does that leave you..NIN YABAN..the pic ur so worried about to the degree u created a whole post on, isnt even yours..but of someone else.

Chill at the rate your going, banishment doesnt seem far off.

There is no need to create enemies, i call a truce...

Peace smile.gif

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

Chill at the rate your going, banishment doesnt seem far off.

What is't with you girls and threatening? C'mon, lay it off, its already getting tiring.

OG Moti   

Brother i think your Avatar looks great, and dont mind those chicks ... they are trying to test ur romantic side, looooooool

by the way i am 48 and single,I look like woopy Gilber, but i think she is lighter skin than i am, i just lost a Gows "tooth" and the good news is i still have some left and i have conditions if one of those chicks want to shukaansi me,

So brother you seems a wise guy and they are trying to shukaansi u .. isadkey dont let them shukaansi u that easy, set conditions.. let them meet those conditions... looooooool peace

mojam   

of course not. maybe if it was a pic of a girl, i might have found it interesting but a guy?

wlc to SOL