Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Taxes! Uncle sam screwing my nuts

Well....its April 15 in couple of days and this means, its tax paying time for us working humans in the land of babylon.

Hmm! just got done doing my taxes and it looks like that i need to pay 10,000 us dollars!!! wtf.

ama so screwed, that i might flee to Mexico for relief, i aint lying...this crazy. Damn, i could have got 10 wives with that 10k~~ lol

Some one offered me 3 kids for 3k but i aint feeling that! Thats just more time in the jail house.

Anyone else having this type of nitmares with uncle sam? And how u get out of it! I got till the 15th so holla if u got some kol trick ways to dump unlce sam. peace.

todays songs:

2: Aan Aduunka Joogee - Kaskeey

6 uur hooyo

http://www.allsafari.com/

Oz   

^^ The more you earn the more tax you pay. You should get more than a half that's in downunder.

Edit: Ps: I would never choose an option whereby you pay your taxes once a year.

Rudy,

Even if you owe 10 stacks, but do not have the money, this is no excuse for not filing on time or asking for an extension. Here's why.

If I were you, I'd first ask for a filing extension from the IRS by filing Form 4868 before April 15; and you don't even have to give 'em a reason for asking for the extension.

This will automatically buy you at least 6 months of time to raise the money you owe. If by October 15, you still don't have the money...Just Be Cool!! You can still ask for an installment payment plan from the IRS...

Good luck!

IRS Help for Financially Distressed Taxpayers

Probably means ur making MORE money than the average person to be paying $ back to the Feds. smile.gif Find someone to claim on ur taxes, it helps. :)I got a decent tax return from both state and the Feds. So I have no problem with uncle Sam. ;)

And here I thought paying back 3000 was outright robery. Do you own your own bussiness? If you do, then do Itemization option and bring your old stacks of reciepts. Also, go to HR or another big company where they train their agents constantly to update law changes and such.

Coloow   

I pay almost 46% of my earnings in taxes but I am happy to pay more. It is not taxes per se but what is done with it.

Kulmiye   

If any one did a "outright robery" i do point out the Taxi drivers. I mean its hard to track their earnings, plus they have like 4 kids, which means they get back everything they gave to uncle same. living single in America and earning a top notch means you have to pay for Obama health-care plan.

Well made a deal with the feds to pay 80 monthly but the stinking california state is not even taking my calls.

We pay the highest taxes in the world to put roof over stinking Arnold the moran and he wont even take my call.

I guess its time to move to Nevada a state that dont have any taxes!

Well, i have been doing my own consultings since 2008 and havent filed any taxes since then. I am not digging claiming kids since no has lil new kids in la! lool... reer la beerdara teempo eye ku jiraan. Ma yaaqaanaan sida la isku ruxu! for real.

Originally posted by Oz:

^^ The more you earn the more tax you pay. You should get more than a half that's in downunder.

Edit: Ps: I would never choose an option whereby you pay your taxes once a year.

Actually, the wealthier you are in America, the less tax you pay.

And you are not paying tax once. Filing tax returns is simply determining if you under-paid or over-paid Uncle Sam over the duration of the year.

The Zack   

Waryaa get hitched and have yourself some children, once they are 2, u get back $10K every year. The car will start moving to other direction of the road.