Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

The Marriage Requirement of the 'New' Somali Man?

underdog   

Rudy is right. Its not like going to a car dealership and picking the options to make your perfect car.

This is a whole other human being with their own thought processes and opinions and emotional luggage and good/bad past experiences.

the best anyone can hope for is an open mind, patience and flexibility. Then you have the rest of your lives to work out the ever-changing balance that makes a relationship work.

It's been said "A married couple are neither friends nor enemies".

Or as semi-wise old guy put it: Husband and wife are like 2 opposing political parties trying to run a country.

underdog   

As a matter of fact....

I had a blog for that same purpose. It started of well untill it became a haven for retards and socially handicapped individuals.

So I "split the stock", started 2 'paying' sites....One for awkward guys to "Score the hottie in one try" and the Other one for harlequin reading women to "Find true love in a sea of false hope"

After I while I questioned the morality of the endeavor and decided to leave it alone.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOL, HAHA that cracked me up! LOL

Malika He sounds like he would beat them all silly, let alone play the role of agony uncle. icon_razz.gif

underdog   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Malika He sounds like he would
beat them all silly
, let alone play the role of agony uncle.
icon_razz.gif

Ibti,

I get this feeling that I scare you...you're always saying I'm angry or I'm going to beat someone up.

Did I assault you in a dream or something?

NGONGE   

Rudy keeps tying and untying that knot like a bloody sailor. :D

Hayat, I am going for the legal age, dear. I hear some 20 yr olds in your part of the world are not even allowed to drive cars and stuff. If you're not allowed to drive a car how could you be allowed to drive a man crazy?

Ms DD   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Rudy keeps tying and untying that knot like a bloody sailor.
:D

I was wondering the same thing. But then a thought occur to me..why go for marriage all the time, and not just have a good time?

Rudy is gardheere surwaalgaab bloke with a penchant for girls who dont put out without nikah. MaashaAllah Rudy. Allah ha kuu siyaadiyo

Lots of good points!

Being the quasi-farax that i am! I prefer a nice little xalimo to look after me and give me TLC and a bit more. having read almost 10 books on trying to understand the female psyche! i have come to the conclusion that maybe i am not just good enough for Somali women! :(:( , for Somali woman are beyond any type of categorisations and no book will ever encapsulate them into a 'nutshell' made and ready for delivery after a few sweet lines!

IBZ if you know any sisters please let me know! I don't ask for much except all of the aforementioned in the list LOL!! ;)