Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Freaky but interesting---->link inside

Senora   

LOL, i must really be slow cause for a second i yelled "ORANGE".....then i caught myself and realized that they asked for a vegetable... :rolleyes: talk about goofy.....but then i thought carrot...(without yelling this time, lol)...I was too busy getting on myself about how i said orange, that i let the fact that it knew i was thinking about a carrot slip me by...oh well

Damn! wallahi I was thinking of BASAL!!!! out of all the cutie vegtebles I was thinking of BASAL :mad: is not even Funny redface.gif

Section6er: I love your Avator....Pretty cool ;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by STHLM_Lady:

i thought of an apple..and so did my brother..kki guess it runs in the family

Isn't Apple a fruit?

Section6er, how could you play with my head like that...Now everytime I think of something I have to wonder if you already now...lol

This is some freaky shidh...I was scrolling down thinking let me throw them of, then I thought of carrot, cuz that's the only thing that came to mind...Then boom...

Senora   

^^^^now thats going to run into a whole debate about whether a Tomato is considered a vegetable or fruit..... smile.gif

Iffah   

Lol..

Oh don't remind me. They say it's a fruit, because its got seeds...but I go by taste :D & as long as it isn't sweet, I'll consider it a vegetable.