Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Should I be Offended?

OG Moti   

Maybe the owner of the supermarket is a racist and a jew..

maybe it is a policy an Asian will pack for blacks and a black man will pack for the white, and Asian person will pack for him/herself...

I go for the store owner being racist .. I know white people feel threatened and they will always be racist no matter what they say, they are sick and you need to go back and talk to the brother, and ofcourse he is going to say it is a company policy, then help the brother to sue the Jew asss, ... i think that is my theory if i look at the bright side of this story... peace

LuCkY   

^^^LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL^^^

Ure hiLarious Moti...come again baL?Lool.

NGONGE   

I think most Somali guys would offer to help a damsel in distress if it was outside the supermarket they worked in. Inside, is a totally different story! It puts them at a disadvantage. They probably had to deal with many members of the “ Why are you blocking my view Farax” brigade. Once bitten, twice shy I would guess.

Blessed   

Then it quickly ocurred to me that perhaps he was embarrassed, so I let it go.

Yeah, I think you done the right thing. I wouldn't be offended as am sure he has his own reasons. If your that bothered about his actions, it might be an idea to go back and see if he acts like that again - crack a joke about it and see what happens...

AYOUB   

Maybe he didn't want to pack some of your shopping, do remember what you bought? :D Or maybe he didn't even want to know what you bought!

HONEY-D   

He was either too ashamed of his job or he had a bad experience with somali women either way he had No right to do what he did cos he gets paid to please customers and if hes not doing that it means hes not doing his job probably and could end up loosing his job.

Maybe he didn't want to pack some of your shopping, do remember what you bought? Or maybe he didn't even want to know what you bought!

looool it wasnt for her she bought it for her cats. :D

Rokko   

I see alot of ya are talking about "customer service" and other bull.

There is nothing called customer service when it comes to a Xaliimo trying to enslave a faarax na'mean. He will walk out. that is just the way it is. It is just genetic na'mean. :D

lool@AYOUB.

..looks like we are trying to analyze the brother a bit too much - the brother was probably exhausted and needed to quickly fallback to get a well deserved rest smile.gif or could it be that he was suffering from a dead leg that required a moment of rest smile.gif , whatever the reason I wouldn't be bothered, plus I would have declined his assistance anyway - I pack ME own bags.

Jumatatu   

Yeah Bishaaro you are irate cause he did not give the single moment u can indulge that slight pleasure u had in mind, a faraax packing your groceries. Bet you could have chosen many other tils with shorter ques but u chose this one cause there is a farax doing the packing. And I wonder what the item at the top of your grocery pile was that made the poor guy cower behind the cash register.

Rokko   

LOL@ OG-Mot..

Put it this way..as soon he saw ya GAME STARTED(A)he decided to holla..but then pictured himself stuffing bags..'n you starring @ him..not ideal spot(B)then was like hell nahhhhh not gonna work..so he decided ©to take sudden brake and alter scene and went outside ..shoot then remembered you saw him stuffing bags...(D)

GAME OVA

Senora   

ok, let me see

Did the asian cashier give the somali bagger a look?....you know like "are you going to bag her stuff".....no?...cause then this would prove that this was just a personal decision he made...

but if everyone was just acting all normal "like this stuff just happens all the time"....then like Moti said, i think there is a higher power involved here ( the racist jew store owner)

:D