Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Tips

Nephissa   

Statistical Truths About the Marrying Kind

• Most men will not even consider marriage before they reach the age of commitment. For 80 percent of high school graduates, the minimum age of commitment is twenty-three, whereas for 80 percent of college graduates, it’s twenty-six.

• The high-commitment period for most college-educated men is from ages twenty-eight to thirty-three.

• For men who go to graduate school-doctors, lawyers, and the like-the high-commitment period runs from thirty to thirty-six.

• After age thirty-seven or thirty-eight, the chance that a man will commit diminishes.

• After forty-three, it diminishes even more.

• Most men think sowing their wild oats is a rite of passage and will not even contemplate marriage until they have been working and living as independent adults for several years.

• Men are most likely to marry after they become uncomfortable with the singles scene.

• Men who look at marriage as a financial arrangement in which women have the most to gain are not likely to marry-nor are they good prospects. Run...fast.

• Men whose parents divorced when they were young are often gun-shy about marrying.

• Men often marry women whose backgrounds- religion, politics, values, socioeconomic status-match theirs.

• Men who have their own places and have lived as independent, self-supporting adults are more likely to marry.

• Men whose friends and siblings are married are more likely to marry.

• If a man over the age of forty has been married before, he is more likely to marry than a forty-year-old man who has never been married.
So girls, based on their age, you know who's ready to commit and who's not. Get rid of the stringers!

These genders wars are becoming so taste less in Sol nowadays......No offense to bisharo icon_razz.gif

So sis where did you get these studies or findings.

kelly   

Good Question DuinaVere from where did you got all this research bisbaaso...And What about the womens....When they are suppose to get married...i mean Educated women and non-Educated ones....I don't mean any Offence to any one...

Thank you in advace and have nice time every one...

Ayanina.... smile.gif :eek: :confused:

dawoco   

^^firstly wlc to the site. I can see how the whole gender bashing would seem alien to you, but it is normal. Every three months we have male-hate week followed by 23 days of rest period and then the guys start their war on women and start playing the "wixi xun xaliimaa leh" game in which they pin-point faults in society and blame it on women. After that there is a period in which all negative energy has been released and both the sexes live alongside one another in peace....

..Until the whole gender-bashing cycle can be repeated. Also, this "i hate you because you are a wo/man" game is a way to flirt and find like minded nomads, so don't just sit there, pick a faarax and attack his skinny spagetie-legged assets icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

Until the whole gender-bashing cycle can be repeated. Also, this "i hate you because you are a wo/man" game is a way to flirt and find like minded nomads, so don't just sit there, pick a faarax and attack his skinny spagetie-legged assets

oooh waaw, if that is a flirt.. then ilaahey ima tusiyo marka aad flirt gareeneen.. no offense.

Nephissa   

Male Bashing? What are you, dyslexic?

I'm not a bitter feminist trying to unleash her anger on my brothers. So don't frame me :D

I found this age commitment thing interesting, and wanted to share with yall.

The high-commitment period for most college-educated men is from ages twenty-eight to thirty-three.

I think this is where most of our Nomad brothers fall. So, keep your eyes open ladies. ;)