Sign in to follow this  
Lake Da agony

You just never know what they are feeding you in Chinese Restaurants

Hey homie that's not beef you're eating thats thats.......

"A popular Asian/Chinese restaurant bistro here in Atlanta was closed

down this morning after authorities received a tip that the owner was

accepting shipments of rats and mice from a vendor to prepare in his

dishes. The owner and his wife were arrested early this morning and

charges are not known at this time. After a full search of the kitchen,

authorities found, packaged

rats, mice, kittens, puppies and a large frozen hawk. The restaurant is

a popular gathering spot for local celebrities such as Whitney Houston

and

husband Bobby Brown, Jermaine Dupree, Janet Jackson, Usher, Monica,

Puffy, TI, Ludacris, Lil Jon, Toni Braxton, TLC and others. The

restaurant has locations off Peachtree Road and Alpharetta near North

Pointe Mall"

docDownload.aspx?guid=50E0927C-810D-4521

docDownload.aspx?guid=36D599FC-D656-4C9F

docDownload.aspx?guid=23FCA8E3-DCD5-47E4

Pacifist   

Do you mind giving me the source and where u got this article.

By the way whats with your facination with bad restaurants. If am not mistaken you wrote something about KFC.

Take easy La AGoniya ciao bella

That picture of the rats dude :mad: oww my goodness you gonna make me not eat at all.

nuune   

these articles or links by die hard VEGETERIANS are not good enough to be read or be seen by ordinarly innocent human beings, yesterday it was videos and pctures of chickens, and today is RATS used us beef burger arrrrrrrrggggg

shyhem   

Lake da agony

There must be alot of "agony' going on in where u live.Stop this hasty generalizations.Just because one chinese restaurant serves rats in the menu doesn't mean we should pull the trigger on all chinese restaurants.Furthermore how do u know celebrites like Usher might have been the ones who ordered the rats from China.We know this so called celebrites will try anything exotic just to look different.

Please cut on this whole "menu" activistism u're fond of lately, for u're not going to find a sympathiser on this webstite.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Hasna:

Do you mind giving me the source and where u got this article.

You need to learn how to find a source when one isn't given and you want to verify it. It's not rocket science. All you need to do is search Google News. All it takes is a few clicks, sometimes highlighting (in Firefox, or IE with Google toolbar) the news and searching it with Google.

Check this link, with query "chinese+restaurant" in Google News:

Google News

Jumatatu   

Common guys...give credit where it is due...Lake Da agony is trying her best to make aware of things. Simply dont go to KFC and dont eat at Chinese Restaurant.

Ok Lake Da agony what 'beef' do you have on Somali restaurants apart they serve you with 'hambos' from previous customers..23_3_64.gif

mojam   

"Lake Da agony what 'beef' do you have on Somali restaurants apart they serve you with 'hambos' from previous customers.."

what's up with somali restaunts & hambo anyways.

I took friends of mine to a Somali restaunt, after they had introduced to a restaunt from their country and they loved the Somali food. So they started going there a lot. Then one day they told me that they were served left-overs. They were pissed. I was embarraced.

man them chinese have getting away with murder!!

anyway, u might see the ans in you city pretty soon!

here in la live organic big supper market have sprang up!! they do a demo of what they selling infront of u to taste it! and its all organic!

naturally grown!! namean!!

now, i dont go to chinese places, cuz i dont trust them! anybody who gives one napkin can kiss u know what!! that shows me that i aint valued!!

and for somali resturant serving left overs! there aint none around my town!! but their bad!!

go and get some natural stuff and cook it yourself!! problem solved!! :confused:

I like chinese food. These urban myths (or truths) about asian food and cat, dog, rat, and even human meat have been around forever so they're not gonna stop me. the fact remains asians got good food and am gonna keep eating it.

"that’s not chicken in your chicken chow mein"

Salma   

I wonder why you make a big fuss when someone inform you something. Do you deny that the Chinese are somehow interested in weird things and consider it as food: Rats,dogs,monkeys,,,,

It could be a rumor..it could be true. But whether its rumor or true I think you guyz won't lose anything from being informed. Just being informed about something won't end your life but at least it will make you think twice before doing it again. Which I think its a good thing.

Anyway, Iam not a Chinese Food Fan, I only went once to a Chinese Restaurant and I didnt like their food. Iam much interested in the Indian Cuisine but thanx for the Info LDA smile.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Lake Da agony:

First of all Lake Da agony is a guy.

Accept my apologies..I was misled by Hasna..

Hasna:

Take easy La AGoniya ciao bella

I never believe these sort of childish stories. I know quite a few Somalis have phobias about chinese food but I like it, in fact I luvvvve chinese food (altho Thai is my absolute favourite).

It seems obvious to me but perhaps it would be useful to point out that halal chinese restaurants do exist!

Now, would anyone like to join me for a chicken chow mein at lunch?

No?

Oh well...all the more for me!