Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

Secret cyber admirer

RedSea   

XAGAA=FALL to be exact.

How to say, give us some space in Somali. In souther excent: Layrta noo banee nooh, see waaye adi hay. In Northern excent: naaw, aar ba laydha ka baydh, waamaxay looxan dhagaha leh. :D

Back to the topic. boy I got a say, some ladies here might be real vonurable to cyber predators. Like who ever said that she felt in love with some stranger she once met in chat room.

Salaamad.

Originally posted by Jamilah:

Hey nomads,

Just wondering out of curiousity who my fellow nomads admire, you may admire this particular person beacuse of his/her views or beacuse you just admire the person due to their writting style.....whatever. I myself have a cyber "crush" but don't want to name her/him i also have a cyber "enemy" but this is not about hatred but quite the oppisite.

come on people don't be shy (like me) just name your admirer

smile.gifsmile.gif Secret admirers????I think I have one...Minin sheegaaaaaaaaa?

Jamilah   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

quote:Originally posted by Jamilah:

Hey nomads,

Just wondering out of curiousity who my fellow nomads admire, you may admire this particular person beacuse of his/her views or beacuse you just admire the person due to their writting style.....whatever. I myself have a cyber "crush" but don't want to name her/him i also have a cyber "enemy" but this is not about hatred but quite the oppisite.

come on people don't be shy (like me) just name your admirer

smile.gifsmile.gif

Secret admirers????I think I have one...Minin sheegaaaaaaaaa?
Haa dee. BTW welcome back we have been missing your threads in the women section :D

Jamilah   

Legend, there is no such cyber admirer.I think I started the thread to see who everybody else would vote. Also I love everyone on SOL (actually take that back almost everyone).

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ Stop picking on the Brotha...he went away for Tabliiq.

St8 on...Zu, That is a nice way of doing things at SOL :D:D

We call my Sis, Zu.. smile.gif