Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

Secret cyber admirer

Senora   

A Lotta Dishing' out I see! :D

I'm afraid I might have to hold my tongue....there are a bunch of watch dogs lurking about!

But now that I think of it, it wont hurt that much icon_razz.gif .....

~~~

L.O.Zu --Even though you dumped me that day, for you-know-who!, I can't seem to get over ya......When she's done, slide on over to a real woman!!! ;)

AND

Shaqsii-- The Biggest Chat Flirt :D ....

Originally posted by Supuu:

A Lotta Dishing' out I see!
:D

I'm afraid I might have to hold my tongue....there are a bunch of
watch dogs
lurking about!

But now that I think of it, it wont hurt that much
icon_razz.gif

~~~

L.O.Zu --Even though you dumped me that day, for you-know-who!, I can't seem to get over ya......When she's done, slide on over to a real woman!!!
;)

... ooh what have I done!!...She was laayarad...and passed your ideas and persona as hers!!!...Now that I know the truth..she was neva in the same league as you.... Still dreams and stares at the sea waves..throwing pebbles into the water!!!

:(:(

Senora   

Hehehe

I knew that Heifa didnt have anything on me! and besides, I heard about girls like her.....who couldnt work it icon_razz.gif

And as for you!

lips.jpg

Come to Mama!

dawoco   

I didn't know there was a mutual appreciation society on SOL. With everyone being complimented and admired.Talk abt ego stroking :D

Supuu,

You cheap cow. Just like you to salivate after someone's left-overs. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

ooh what have I done!!
...She was laayarad...and passed your ideas and persona as hers!!!...Now that I know the truth..she was neva in the same league as you.... Still dreams and stares at the sea waves..throwing pebbles into the water!!!
:(:(

Oh Zu...after all I did for you, that is the thanks I get? *Shakes head* Some people have no loyalty whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Goonle   

[ Zephyrine ] You cheap cow ]

Entertaining cats fights going on here. Keep goin at each other but we gotta see some real nastiness here lol.

Goonle   

[7 of Nine] [/ If you want a piece of the action..iska sheego ]

It all depends on what u got to offer sweetheart. What action out of the ordinary or which is not already illustrated in Karmasutra are u able to provide.

Originally posted by Jamilah:

Okay folks any recent additions?

Yes. You! Others in confidential.

You got stalker on your hands... be on the look out.

Haneefah   

^^inadeer, miyaanan wali kuu sheegin inaan horta nonsecret admirer-kaaga ahay, yep, wixii la qariyo qurun baa ku jira :D and just to make it real, here's one big muaaah for you ;)

Nephissa   

^ KKKK :D You used to make my heart do flip flops. I had a big fondness of "Abraar" but that was before I knew inaad gabar tahay. L0L.

I still have terrible crush on you though. :D Missed you the few months you weren't posting. Good to see you back.

*MUUAAHHHHH*!

Originally posted by Bishitta:

^ KKKK
You used to make my heart do flip flops. I had a big fondness of
"Abraar"
but that was before I knew inaad gabar tahay. L0L.

I still have terrible crush on you though.
Missed you the few months you weren't posting.

*MUUAAHHHHH*!

Wallahi being the messenger of love between the two of you dhibkeeda lehda. If i could have just didnt tell bisshita that abrar was a sister,maanta this macmac maba jirteen... smile.gif

Wlc Back Abraar :D

Nephissa   

^ Thanks, but no thanks. Blood is thicker then water :D . I was feeling the girl long before you said anything. Ka buldhe! icon_razz.gif