Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

Secret cyber admirer

WILDCAT   
Baashi...many thanks for the kind words. I personally consider you to be SOL's voice of reason. The place would not be the same without you. And if I wasn't already promised to Lakkad, I would have to make you my new guy. smile.gif

salaamz

Hipo macantoo don't say that nooh, i admire you and everyone in here. Just because no one had mantioned your name does not maen, they don't like ya god knows maybe there are a few dieing to know ya lolz!

My dearest of all is Lady-Hustla i admire you and i love you girl ....make some noise for her woooooooooow. well my dear sista hustla iff you see this then you know your truly blessed....i sure thank Allah for giving me the chance to know ya...Alhamdulilah!

I love each and everone of u for the sake of Allah....Love don't hate smile.gif:D:D

Hibo   

HE'S THE:

THE LIGHT IN MY GAZE

THE WARM IN MY DAYZ

AND HE'LL NEVER KNOW

AS LONG AS I'M IN THIS PHAZE

I WANNA TELL HIM

BUT ITZ NOT EAZY TO GET HIM

SEE HEZ NO AVERAGE JOE, AFTER THE AVERAGE H0*

NOT THE GUY NEXT DOOR,

THAT U MET BEFORE

INTELLECTUALLY CAPTIVATING

PHYSICALLY TANTILIZING

ITZ LIKE I'M IN A CONSTANT MOOD OF

FANTISIZING

I REALLY DON'T MEAN TO POST A REPLY

ON SOMALIAONLINE

CUZ I'M REALLY NOT THAT SHY

IT JUST TAKES A WHOLE LOTTA MAN

TO MAKE ME A FAN

;) Be_a_Mante ;)

;) Leamante ;)

1neluv(hopefull his :D )

Although i got my favourite posters..i admire each one of u beacuse every piece of ur integrity humour personality and sense of community makes this website go on..

Love always

PS.Be_a_mine_te u got it goin on gurl!!!

Blessed   

looooooooooooooooooool Muna.

Habo don't be shy.. waa caadi hadaad wiilka jeclaatey. I am sure the brother will feel charmed ;):D

And if I was he .... I'd like you too. lol

anyways ... ha i qarxin taa iskumaan ogayn. smile.gif

Mine a man te.

Girl that was off the hook .. you go girl.. good luck :D

Salaama Mi Amigoz

ProudSista........that was too sweet of you :D we ALL owe Allah(swt)for our existence and i'm more then thankful for your existence and aquintence......all you say never offends nor belittles anyone else and thats a TRUE nomad for ya....Stay BEAUTIFUL hun smile.gif

I admire many more nomads it would just take all the time and space to bestow much gratitude and honor upon all the nomads that dewell upon here......SO STAND CORRECT......Luv ya'll :cool:

Barwaaqo....didoooo......I also fancy Che_G....thunder,SOL Prez,Shaqsii,Mr.Libaax and Jamaal.......from naaso hablood smile.gif well keep on thriving gentlemen.......you boyz make me wanna go dancing in the rain...... :D

GODBLESS YA SOMALIYEY

Saabir   

I admire alot of Nomads but to name a few:

Ladyfatma (I think she's under cover these days:) )

Libax sank......

MMA (shactaroole numero 1, thought he was an old bold guy with a belly but to my surprise I have seen in one thread him mentioning that he was in intermediate level B4 the civil war smile.gif )

Ismahan( lost in action these days)

Shaqsi

Baashe

Mujahid

Buubto ( wise lady)

Nuune (I have prepared that cake myself, very tasty indeed smile.gif )

Think-tank

Hibo

Lulla ( very honest lady)

Ilhan

abdinur

Jamal

Salaan...

Originally posted by Silent_Guy:

MMA (shactaroole numero 1, thought he was an old bold guy with a belly but to my surprise I have seen in one thread him mentioning that he was in intermediate level B4 the civil war
smile.gif
}

:D:D:D

Widayoow, see camaleeto yaqeey. Homer Simpson maa iga dhigtey. A 'bald' guy with a 'belly.' LoooooooooooL. Iga qaleey saxiiboow. This is not fair. Aawey dadkii i arkey? I mean in REAL person. Kamoon out.

I admire Taqwa. orangeyes.giforangeyes.gif:D:D

Macsalaama!!

To all nomads If you dont love me.. I love u too... and if u love me ..i love u three!!! redface.gifredface.gif

But a special one goes to Cushitic Cutie ...altho she his colonising my Land GRRRR!!!..one day ..when i turn to 40 years..i will start my revelution against her n her army of invaders!! :mad:

and One another Person is HIbo...torobo gabay n sugaan..but she is soo mature n committed..she scares me....hehehehe!!

Cheers