Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Another masterstroke result of marqaan session

Waxa ugu ayaan daran qof qaawan oo futodiisu tawaahi ka muuqato, inu qof labis iyo tuxedo xidhan ku yidhaahdo "your tie is wrong colour". akakak 

WTF is your business about the colour of my tie? Shaqo la'aan dheh.

The kids that are being massacred in Bay & Bakool, the underage girls being raped by Ethiopian soldiers... the mothers that are forced into slave labour in Xabashi army bases. 

• Thanks 1

Waa cibaarooyinka sabanka. Eaalay xabashi ku gumaysato dhulkiisi inu Somaliland afka ku soo taago. 

Baqal fardo la daaqday inay ka mid tahay is mooday. 

57 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Garamgaram waa envious.  Qoraal badana yaan qiimo loogu yeelin. Ethiopian brothel ayuu kasoo toosaye ha loo dulqaato hadii uu somaliland ka masayro. 

Wajigiisa ayu dadka ka qarin lahaa hadii ay dhib ku hayso taasi. They are not in the begging business for no reason, shamelessness runs in the blood. 

If a mere post of mine - which does not even address the very existence of the sewage-dwelling creatures - can make the sewage-dwellers in a boosaneero to stay up way past 2am, 3am and sleepless, I guess I have done more than blood boiling because reality is sadly unbearable and insufferable for excrement breathers.

Tallaabo   

Dear SOLers, now that you have debated to death about Somaliland's anti-rape law and pointed out its shortcomings, when will you debate about the ways we can beg and bribe our fellow Africans not to rape with impunity our beautiful and honourable sisters in Bay, Bakool, Banaadir, Gedo, and Jubbooyinka?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1