Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

*- Congratulations to a Special Nomad - *

Sophist,

Congatulations and celebrations on your marriage. May Allah bless you both with a long, bright, successful life together Insha'Allah. Health and happiness for your family.

Athena and UD,

That was prettily put. smile.gif

Curly   

Congratulations sophist!

But I pitty the poor dear who's marrying him.

I hope she knows what she's gotten herself into!

No seriously Mashallah and may Allah bless you with a happy life for you and your wife.

I hope everythin runs smoothly for you and just make sure you treat her right!

:D

boxer   

Sophist,

iyaah i smell sabatul baciidi :D

or is it sabatul abaay abaay icon_razz.gif ......anyways you don't know my *** and i don't know u either but feel like "atrash fil west zaffah" and i really loved this occation and wanna say to u alf alf alf mabruuk yaa cariis "rabinaa yatimmahaa bilkhayr walbarakaat" smile.gif

NOW this is the question ......sabta intee lagu dhigaa? smile.gif jk man but make sure u hit us with some upgrades after words ;)

Paragon   

:D Sophist, congratulations my dear friend. May your home be the happiest. And your marriage be the most blissful. Many happy days bro..

Note: where's the bariis laakiin? smile.gif

Sophist   

Salaamu Alaikum

Hello my dear Nomads,

Marriage is an utter example of two minds being composed together and as such of course the new environment will require from the two to get use to notion for a while. But as one brother one told me not so long ago; it is not about love and convergence of the minds only (this of course is one save boat that will sail the marriage into calm waters of happiness and bliss) but also mutual respect; this my fellow nomads is something that is vital to any social cohesion to grow into fondness.

Now, happily I lay bare my wholehearted appreciation for the RESPECT shown by my fellow nomads. I say to my dear Athena who started this thread; thank you my darling, you are far too much nice; the words you have penned down are quite alien to me; but dear I thank you; as always its good to know that my friends not only understand me but also appreciate my eccentric persona—I sometimes think though (I hope Barwaaqo would not take this as an affront) that you guys are on the same boat as I; oh well perhaps that hackneyed saying: it takes one to know is one cliché that does not apply in here. Oh bugger, here I am talking tosh when I am suppose to appreciate you guys all.

Also others who have indeed shown their joy for my delightful union with my SOUL; many thanks to you all. Years have elapsed wondering in wonderland; now thankfully the time has arrived my physical state to accomodate its long lost soul.

Baashi; thanks for the Prophetic Du’a;. Jazakalahu kheyral Jaza.

Jamaal11: don’t be disappointed Sabtii waa soo socotaa aan ku dhahay! Prepare your dinner jacket and you shall be satiated.

Sophist

Nabad

Intizaar   

Mashaalah, Mabruuk walaalo. Marriage is half of the deen and now that u have achieved might u live in long life of happiness and joy.

Indeed congrats to one of the coolest brothers on this website. A man whom I can call a good friend.

I have already passed my congrats on the phone but I will add one little song

Meherkeena Aamiiin

Wiil iyo Caano Aamiin

Kanu galbey ku kale mooyee ... kanu galbey ...

Saxib, I hope you and my cousin have a wonderful time together. Pass my congrats to her and I wish you both great times together.

Still waiting for the SAB.

BN   

Salaam,

I agree with Athena, Sophist is one of the most genuine, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and interested nomads.

Mashaallah, Mabruuk brother on your meher.I am glad to hear that you have fulfilled half of your deen. May Allah guide both of you, and your marriage be long-lasting and blissful. May this day, along with those to come, be the most beautiful days for you both. Amiin.

Wiil iyo Caano

Wasalaamu Calaikum

Qac Qaac   

waraa sophist i know, in aan salaanta la soo daahay, laakiin walaalkiis ha umaleen in ay naceeb ee iga tahay. ilaahey ha isku giin faatixeeyo adiyo iyo gabadha luckiga ah, oo kula booday, ilaahey qeelada between u guys ha yareeyo, ilmo fiican oo diintooda iyo dhaqankooda na si fiican u yaqaana ilaahey ha ku siiyo. marka duqa ku soo dhawoow hee married life... good choice for marrying...

Well don't wanna seem like that last one to say congrats but we all save the best for last...Congratulations and may Allah fill your lives with happeniess. smile.gif

Rahima   

Mabruuk brother and may Allah bless your marriage.

Baaraka Allahu laka wabaaraka calayka wajamaca baynakum fil khayr

sofine   

here is a little poem to the coolest brotha in website....A Beautiful Man's Wife

by sofine....hope you're wife to be feel this way...lol

Am about to become a Beautiful man's wife.

And so very excited about the rest of my life.

He calls me his Ebony Queen

And leaves no gaps in between,as he sets all my emotions aglow

Am about to become Cinderella

Oh!! this Gentleman is quite the fella.

He opens my doors

and even does chores

yet never bares a frown on his face.

Am about to live happily ever after.

A life filled with love, hope and laughter

With kisses so sweet and ecstasy complete

Am not sure if I can float any higher.

Am about to say these vows of " I Do"

Knowing that our love is so true, am so gald we met

And thank God that he let

The right star burn bright in my heaven.

So here goes the rest of my life.

To become a beautiful Man's wife

I can barely contain this skin that am in

As I watch as my new life begins...

hope you liked it sophist.... icon_razz.gif