Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

*- Congratulations to a Special Nomad - *

For years one special nomad has dazzled us with his inspiring words, quick wit and impeccable intelligence. I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Sophist- a special nomad, a personal friend and a good brother on his recent Meher.

Sophist, your Meher is something to celebrate. And your marriage is sure to be beautiful.Wishing you both - Long life. Great joy. Much love. Few tears. Good luck. Sweet times… Through all your years!

Congratulations and warm wishes for a lifetime of nuptial bliss.

:D

underdog   

Oh man, they got you too??!!?? :eek: ...JUST KINDING :D .

Congratulations.

For all of your lives, may you find in each other the friend of your heart…the joy of your world…the love of your life! Congratulations

Macalin   

Oh man, they got you too??!!?? ...JUST KINDING .

....lol Its a BUG wallahi

Sophist Sxb.....May U be happy for a LONG time :D ...

However whats shocking is not ur engagement BUT teh POSTER of the message.....this person has never posted anything for a long time(prolly 2 yrs :D ), and brutally and honestly speaking most of her replies have not been the most positive, so what i guess am tryna say is...indeed she finds you SPECIAL.....Brother that means if one of the most NEGATIVE folks in SOL find u CHARMING, i guess i have to say AGAIN CONGRATS! :D:D

Ps..Poster: am not under any circumstances praising U...am bearly statting the fact :D ...I could use a freind like U buddy ;)

Haneefah   

Sophist, war go'aan ahayn maruun single-nimada ma ka baxday :D :cool:

Hambaliyo walaalkiis, guur wacan oo wanaagsan. I wish you both long and prosperous life together Insha'Allah.

Gabadh iyo caano smile.gif

congrats homie! and welcome to dark side of the moon!lol..just joking! its small step as far as mankind is concerned, but its a big step for you!!

been there done that!!! :D:D only if the rest of the nomads knew what they missing! aye!! lol.

things like loving on demand 24/7!!! lolol.. me likes that part alot!lolol.. redface.gif

Salam Calayakum one and all

lol @ rudy u joker

Sophist Congratulations are do to you brother ;) , this is great news indeed.

Throught the years on S.O.L you have provided us with many smile.gif:Dicon_razz.gif :mad: moments Lakiin am sure they have been greatly enjoyed by the majority of us.

I pray that Allah (SWT) bless your imminent Union with many happy moments, and many years of content saxiib.

Saalixa   

mansha allah everyone's getting married

truely this place is blessed

MUBRUUUK, may bliss and long life hapiness wait at your door

and anotha one to rudy.

Senora   

For all of your lives, may you find in each other the friend of your heart…the joy of your world…the love of your life

AWWWW ;) ..THAT WAS CUTE

Anyways, i just got thru seein u at paltalk..so congratualtions on your engagement, and may you have a wonderful and blessed life......

p.s. you must have sung your way into her heart huh? ;)

nuune   

mabruuk sxb sophist, kheyr aan ku rajeyneenaa, wiil iyo caano gabar iyo caano, cimri dheeer camal suuban cibaado wacan baan kuu sii raacnayaa, aamiin