Sign in to follow this  
Somali-feminist

What do somali men know about romance?

As-salaamu alaikum wr wb,

I call it like I see it! Besides its Ramadan and to keep such information from a fellow sistah has got to be wrong! Y'all are a herd of hungry rude nomads.

Flying sweety thnks for that warm wlcm... one thing never seizes to amaze me, that strong bond that we sisters share! smile.gif ah that gives me an idea, we should start a topic just based on that...hehe

if you want to give your new found sistah some advise you might want to tell her how this is the deep end of the pool and if she can't swim she's bound to drown.

underdog... walalo I have no fear of that, now that I know I got sisters like flying as my safeguard... I wonder if you could say the same? hmmmm

Remember guys, a woman who is pleased in her relationship with her partner, would have no problem bending over backwards to please her man, so keep that in mind.

quizit I absolutely agree with you...

"you will catch more bees with honey than vinegar"

sis I never heard this before, its really nice, hope you don't mind if I use it... hehe:D

WELL i usually take some romance add a little basil olive oil, it tastes great with thai rice.

liqaye (nice nick btw) you know what would make your recipe complete, with a touch of desi meat, it would not tast like soul food if it lacks somali hawaji, spice it up with some ethiopian flavo.. and ofcourse you gots to use a japanese frying pan... I guess its too bad we don't have the option to mix up the ingedient a lil eh? ;)

wah waah, LUCKY abaayo sifiican baad uugu turjuntay kalmad by kalmad. (ka cabso)

samiyah, first of all u better check when i registed which was back in april, april wasn't ramadan may I remind u. But u posted ur topic IN the HOLY MONTH! period!

can u c da diffrence???? mase faahfaahin baad u baahantahay?

mar labaad aan kula taliyo, hada ka bacdi hadaad rabtit inaad qufka ka heshit point MARKA KOW baaritaan CULUS soo samee!!

valarie wagwan sis, dadka waxaa is dhehee wax ka dhaadhacsii, laakiin isfiilito aad ka qadee. sida ey u dhahaayaan nimanka soomaaliyeed " romance ka ma fahansana" ee some ppl waxyaalaha qaarkood fahmeenin. waa la isku maqan yahay. U get me, laakiin adi dadka wax garadka aan kugu tiriyaa liiskaasoo ka mid eh LUCKY, FLYING STILL, KAAFI NUUNE and so on.

ps, samiyah let's leave it this way ok! peace

WASALAAMU CALYKUM WARAXMATULLAAHI WABARAKAAT!

underdog   

walalo I have no fear of that, now that I know I got sisters like flying as my safeguard... I wonder if you could say the same? hmmmm

Samiyah, we're all techincally cousins here and regardless of what we say to each other I think everyone's got everyones back. However, consider this quote " when you don't know who you are, you're a mirror of what you see" - meaning if you as a person know and believe what you're saying you won't sound or look like everyone around you. So I don't necessarily need a "safeguard" to protect me or help me express myself. By the way, welcome and Ciid Mubaarak to you and all my other cousins in here.

GACALKA HA ISKA BOOBIN, EE NOODAA RAGGEENA ANNAKA EE NA ANFACAAYAAN!!!!!!!!!

I like this girl. Very sharp. one question caramel, liiska yaa kamaqan?

underdog   

Flying, I could be wrong, but I think you have some anger resolution issues.

I heard there's this "clinic" where women "vent" physically on men...the men are dressed is somethick padded outfit with red targets on the throat and the family jewels...then women "express" themselves with punches and kicks....Sounds to me like you need to sign up for a few dozen sessions

Xafsa   

punches and kicks? too nice.. I was thinking more on the lines of cutting with knife and burning with a hot iron.

underdog   

Next Flying will pour laundry detergent in his eyes and make him drink pine sol :D

Who knew Home Sweet Home was such a lethal place?

Xafsa   

wax aad sheegeeysid adaaba taqaanid ba....pine sol? Is that a tree? ;)

Anywho...its what you men fear most....a digsi to your head is far more effective than a punch. SO I would tread very lightly if I were you.