Xafsa   

Originally posted by Shaqsii:

iyadoo doog dhexjiiftoo

daawaneysa ubaxoo

show raaxo damacdoo

durba gareyskii furatoo

sii deysey timihii

Wah wah!!!Khatar ahaa ninka!!

Wlc Samiyah--dont mind these rude hungry herd of nomads.

underdog   

"Rude Hungry Herd"??????????

is that synonymous with unromantic?

Flying, the girl is new here don't go running off giving her the ending to the movie

By the way, what romantic things do somali women do for their men....2 way street.

Romance is a extension of appreciation so you'll get it when you deserve it. (unless you want us to fake it)

Abdinuur   

Most of you guys are too young to understand the concept of romance. Wait for your time to get marry and then you'd understand it much better.

After all, romance is the involvement between two people. So until you find that person, the concept of romance remains vague.

By the way, which is better: romance or love?

Paragon   

Originally by kaafi: "By the way, which is better: romance or love?"

Kaafiyow sxb, I thought romance was [more like] the servicing of an existing love or intimate relationship? Or more so, the mystifying of a relationship between two lovers.

Originally posted by caramel_kisses:

sectioner, difaaca aan idin difaacay aa kaaga dartay soo ma aha, waa caadiyoos gaajada aa kaa hadalsiineeso aan u maleenaa

anyway gabadha bilaawday topic gaan, walaal adi un beey kuu fiican tahay hadaad habeenna gafin tarawiixda teeda kale ani weli waad ila qaldan tahay inaad waxaanoo kale ka hadashit bishaan oo kale. ma wax kale oo nagu kordhisit oo qeyr leh maa waysay? maskaxdaada bishaan qeyreysan wax qeyr eh ku mashquuli annakana noo faa idee!!

waa runtaa 11 bilood kale xitaa waa in ilaah la xusaa, quf kasta taas wuu ogsoon yahay laakiin aan mid kugu kor dhiyo bishaan aa uugu qeyr badan ogaaw, marka bi fadlak maskaxda waxyaala kale na daciifin karo occupied hanooga dhigin.

ps, hadaad jawaabaheyga ka xumaatay ka raali noqo!

I REST MY CASE

Translation please?

salaamu alaikum wr wb,

To answer underdog’s question: We are the wombs that bear the future generation of the nomads...Need I say more? :D

Aite on the serious note tho'... Aside from being your best friend, companion...nomad sisters make every effort to inspire their men both spiritually and intellectually... Reading to your partner in a room filled with candle light... and probably give you a Greek picnic, at teh comfort of your home, u could even play dress up if you like ;) .... Don't laugh at it, it was only a suggestion dee! icon_razz.gif

underdog   

The fertile womb the will bear no future generations of anything without a seed (they don't sell that at walgreens) smile.gif

My response to this is a little delayed because I crack up laughing everytime I try to imagine a somali sister doing what you said. :D:D

I think some of the guys here will agree with me when I say my beautiful Somali sisters are too busy complaining about something or the other that they missed all the cute little things their men do for them.

Faheema.   

Sisters if cooking is considered a highly romantic gesture when it comes to our guys, then you have a lot to learn... Afcourse, there alot more somali woman who can cook compare to men, but those brothers who can cook, know how to COOK better than some of us sisters...lol So, it is probably in your best interest not to let him near the kitchen door, hadii cuntadiisu kaa macaanaato dee waxaad haysaaba iska yar... :D

Qac Qaac   

i think, all the nomads in here that are not married, in here, should all get married to each other one by one.

start matching up ppl in here. everytime we are talking about romance, back and back, again and again. my lord. Feebaro badan, iyo xafaaroow badan baa haya dadka inta jooga ayaan umaleen.

ee let the games begin. who is the first couple who wants to start. ppl i know u all want so start.

1. coupls, man and a girl from sol, 1st two who are they.

Qac Qaac! u aint lying bro! u hitted the right spot! but u know what! i was kinda under the mood that its ramaadan and xalimo will keep their libidos down! hommie was i wrong!

and lucky! interesting 4 everything u wrote tonite

ok! whats up in SD!maxaa soo dhacay caawa! i hope u didnt afor with mexican food!lol...

underdog   

Rudy,

I think Lucky is "taking notes" today....she's might be preparing a serious retort once she lines up her targets and loads her canons.

Now THAT would be iNtEresTing !!!!!