Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

MJ from nomads point of View?

Bachelor   

hello Somali!

What do you think of Micheal Jackson on his recent ceeb? According to this "fake law of the land" he is innocent until proven guiltyor. I think he is innocent. But he has this bad behavior which is inviting kids to his bed. :confused: am i contradicting myself here?

What i found peculiar is, that his kids are pure white...how is that possible ..did he adopt them? didn't he consummate the marriage at all?...if he did the kids should be half-caste...and why he cover the kids?

x_quizit   

Well MJ made bad choices, such as inviting kids to bed, but who's to say if he abused them or they just want money, probably the parents putting that idea in kids heads. Like the last case, recently, documents came out where the kid said that MJ was like a father to him and that he helped him and his family out. The kid was a cancer patient, which the prosecutors are using to nail MJ, making the public think that he took advantage of a young kid. I personally like him and his music and no proof was ever established that he molested kids, it seems that the parents in both the cases he was accused of, were in financial trouble. However, after the first case a decade ago, he shoulda been smart enough not to have kids around him so that he wont get accused of it again.

Who knows if those kids are his, i couldnt care less, as long as he's taking care of them, lots of kids in this world have no one to love them, so im glad he's taking care of them. He covers the kids so that the reporters won't use them in the tabloids, he wants to give them as normal a life as possible, w/o always publishing them or having reporters make money off his kids.

Who knows if he consumated his "marriage", i wouldnt wanna think of him in that situation, not a good sight to think of.

I mostly feel sorry for him, he grew up in an abusive household, he was teased about his appearance growing up, and all that has shaped him to be the man he is today. I say leave the man alone, his personal life is his to deal with, and let's not point the figure and paint him as a molester until all the facts come out. He's a victim of bad judgement.

Guilty with a capital letter; Man he is a childmolester..Why would he have kids in his bed? and how many times his name comes up with childmolestation, he should be in jail..Guilty!

N.O.R.F   

^^^oh i think hes this, oh i think hes that,,,, give the guy a break, god knows the truth, there things coming out each day, lets not follow the blind folded shephard (media) into the water,,,,