Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

One down...

...few more to go.

waare-750x430.jpg

Madaxweyne Waare Oo Ku Dhawaaqay In Uu Heshiis La Galay Dowladda Federaalka

Madaxweynaha Maamulka Hir-Shabelle Dr Maxamed Cabdi Waare oo Goordhow shir jiraa’id ku qabtay Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa faah faahiyay, wada hadalo Dowladda iyo Hirshabelle maalmihii la soo dhaafay dhexmaray

Madaxweyne  Maxamed Cabdi Waare oo shir jaraa’id ku qabtay Magalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in khilaafkii kala dhaxeeyey dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ka heshiiyeen.

Waxa uu sheegay in dowladda Federaalka kala hadlay in tabashooyinka ay qabaan dowlad goboleedyada laga qanciyo, isla markaana isaga dhankiisa uu dowladda kala heshiiyey khilaafkii kala dhaxeeyey.

Hadalka Waare ayaa waxa uu ku soo aadaya xilli weli madaxda kale ee dowlad Goboleedyada uu khilaaf kala dhaxeeyo dowladda,isla markaana Xubno ka socda Aqalka sare loogu diray dowlad goboleedyada si xal loo gaaro.

Madaxweynaha Hir-Shabeelle Maxamed Cabdi Waare ayaa markii uu ka soo laabtay shirkii Magalada Kismaayo waxa uu sheegay in Magalada Muqdisho amnigeeda uu faraha ka baxay,isla markaana Xildhibaanada federaalka ah ay is ilaaliyaan.isaga oo tabashadiisa ugu badneyd dhinaca amniga.

Xigasho

It's worthy noting none of them have run off to the usual places, perhaps the political unrest in Addis or sign of times, either way they overplayed their hand. The only one with real support base is Gas; the rest are one town administrators. Sharif and Madobe are as good as gone.

That said the federal government needs to address many genuine issues that are causing friction.

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Kursigiisa markii loogu yimid kuleelka dareemay, ciyoowna isdhiibay. He doesn't want to be Cosoble 2.0. Kuwa kale waa sugeynaa iyagana. Wax la isku turaayo ma jirto, madax ku sheegtaan sida qabqabliyaashii laga soo gudbay u dhaqmaayo.

MMA,

There is no addressing this failed relations between the central government and regional states, as we all know the real answer to this failure of relations is the Cancerous Federalism.

Yesterday (metaphorical) the Somalia Government had problems with President Faroole's anti Somalia Stance, then when guards changed in Puntland, we all hoped for President  Gaas being the better person to lead Puntland toward Somalia Government since he was a former PM of Somalia, but nooooo, he became far worse then President faroole, Gaas even became the Head of the regional rebel states, an idea he himself created, and Gaas was the one who even said that Somalia Government cannot replace UAE, as UAE is replaceable......Gaas: “ma jirto cid noo buuxin karta kaalinta Imaaraadka”

And then came change of guard in Hiirshabelle with President Cosoble anti Somalia Government stance, since Hiirshabelle is a baby state, it was easy to change, and the Govermnet of farmaajo installed Waare hoping for a change of leadership, but again noooooo the federalism corrupted Waare too, like it corrupted Gaas.

What i am saying MMA is that this habit of regional states going against the Somalia Government will continue, even if the current leaders are replaced with new leaders, as we have seen with the cases of Faroole to Gaas, and Cosoble to Waare, on how they were all new and then corrupted by the power of Federalism to against the Somalia Government.

galbeedi   

South West region , Galmudug and Hiiraan reside in Mogadishu almost full time, while Modiobe is running one town. Without the UN and donors, they will not last a day. 

Yet , keeping them on the leash while the whole country is getting weaker by the day will not resolve the issue. 

The Somali issue is not about politics, it is about taking care of businesses including building national army and improving security. Flying around and politicking will solve the issue. In 2005, I remember Cali Geedi flying weekly to Nairobi, Baydhabo, Addis and back. 

At the end the issue is “ ceelkii ma qoday, oo reerkii biyaha ma ka cabay “

The lates moves of Farmaajo and Khayre is to place the man who literally carries money with a bag—Fahad Yasin— to be the deputy intelligence chief. His sole job is not to find terrorist cells , but to bribe parliamentary speakers, deputies  and others to overthrow the hapless Governors who are in charge of nothing. I want to ask , what is going to change if they all hug one another or quarrel?. In my opinion it is all about money or future elections. Rather than tackle the current issues, they both looking something else.

if that is money well spent may Allah help us. Unlike many , I follow and ask always. “ Ceelkii ma la Qoday, Beeshii  ma ka  cabtay “ everything else is the unending Somali debate.

Samafal   

I am just wondering why on earth was Culusoow unaeated to instal these hopeless, hapless lot? 

Honestly, if you read the points of the regional leaders any one with Somalia interest would agree with them wholeheartedly. But we Somalis our problem is reading and digesting matters are not our thung. We are societies where agreements, constitutions don't mean anything and not worth papers that are written on them.

If Farmajo & Co think they can weaken the regional states and force them into submission this way, god help Somalia with these in charge.

Ciyaalka Kacaan Orphanage (CKO) oo ku waashay waxba down laga dhigay. They would like Farmaajo to copy Abiye, the Amxar tea boy in Addis. What they don't know is Somalia is not Ethopia and Farmajo is no like Abiye. There are two ways they can affect the regional leaders and force them into submission. One is by military, the other is through finance and both are out of their reach. Marka CKO calyadiina dib u liqa.

Hadaba, Somalia does not need copying others and wasting t more time than we already did. Farmjajo & Co need to sit down with these regional leaders who really mean business and in my opinion want to solve Somalia issue once and for all. He needs to implement all the agreements with urgency and no more delay. He needs to accept Somalia needs "concensus" on all issues until when the constituition is finalised, agreed and voted for,  and free & fair elections happen. Trying to dictate things when you are weak yourself will not solve anything. It never worked before and it will not work at this sensitive time.

To also remove suspicion, there needs to be a war committee that consist the members of regional states and TFG. The prime responsibilty of these commitee will be to organise the national army and the regional ones; and then to take the war to Alshabab from all corners at once and remove these cancerous entity that paralysed Somalia statehood. They should have short mandate but they need to be empowered fully.

Duufaan   

The question will be, how long when he changes his mind again and participate in the next meeting. No leader can focus business when you have five other fake presidents. When the parliament "mooshin" is issue is solved and now you have to deal with the fake presidents. Their goal is to drill everything back from the beginning, so they can still be relevant.  The world is not interested in whatever happening in Somalia.  This is all about extending the misery that Somali people is in. 

Tallaabo   
9 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

It's worthy noting none of them have run off to the usual places, perhaps the political unrest in Addis or sign of times, either way they overplayed their hand. The only one with real support base is Gas; the rest are one town administrators. Sharif and Madobe are as good as gone.

That said the federal government needs to address many genuine issues that are causing friction.

It looks like federalism is being totally undermined. Puntland will be the only region outside of Mogadishu's control but for how long? 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

It looks like federalism is being totally undermined. Puntland will be the only region outside of Mogadishu's control but for how long? 

Easy Puntland will undo some of this, if not Mogadishu itself being undone. Its a waste of time trying to work on 2 fundamentally different systems. Its proving impossible with one system of federalism let alone unitary.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:11 AM, Dalmar1 said:

MMA,

There is no addressing this failed relations between the central government and regional states, as we all know the real answer to this failure of relations is the Cancerous Federalism.

Yesterday (metaphorical) the Somalia Government had problems with President Faroole's anti Somalia Stance, then when guards changed in Puntland, we all hoped for President  Gaas being the better person to lead Puntland toward Somalia Government since he was a former PM of Somalia, but nooooo, he became far worse then President faroole, Gaas even became the Head of the regional rebel states, an idea he himself created, and Gaas was the one who even said that Somalia Government cannot replace UAE, as UAE is replaceable......Gaas: “ma jirto cid noo buuxin karta kaalinta Imaaraadka”

And then came change of guard in Hiirshabelle with President Cosoble anti Somalia Government stance, since Hiirshabelle is a baby state, it was easy to change, and the Govermnet of farmaajo installed Waare hoping for a change of leadership, but again noooooo the federalism corrupted Waare too, like it corrupted Gaas.

What i am saying MMA is that this habit of regional states going against the Somalia Government will continue, even if the current leaders are replaced with new leaders, as we have seen with the cases of Faroole to Gaas, and Cosoble to Waare, on how they were all new and then corrupted by the power of Federalism to against the Somalia Government.

Saaxiib, I have been adamantly against this so-called dowlad iskutag (that is federalism's definition for you) ever since I registered here on SOL in 2001. Soomaaliya doesn't need federalism nor is it suitable for one. Soomaaliya is not Kanada or Iswiserlaan.

I also came from a family who were strongly against federalism. My father was against this in 1940s in gobollada Jubbada Sare (Alta Jubba). He became a member of SYL, rising to its top chairman in 1950s in Jubbada Sare, whereas his own family members, his own cousins (my adeeriyaal) were founding members of HDM, who were vehemently for federalism, based on  two federated Maay and Maxaatiri regions.

HDM was led by the charismatic Ustaad Cismaan Xuseen, who was assassinated in 1953. Then C/qaadir Soobe became its leader. Yes, he is that man named after Isgoyska Soobe, where that masiibo qaran occurred a year ago.

Having said that, we cannot go back to the heydays of mööryaanism, either. We must give whoever is given a mandate to finish his or her mandate without constant squabbling, without 'mooshin this' and 'mooshin that' threat. Soomaaliya salka ma dhigan, aasaaskana ma adko marka isqabqabsi badan dhib luu keenaa.

• Like 1

cadnaan1   
6 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saaxiib, I have been adamantly against this so-called dowlad iskutag (that is federalism's definition for you) ever since I registered here on SOL in 2001. Soomaaliya doesn't need federalism nor is it suitable for one. Soomaaliya is not Kanada or Iswiserlaan.

I also came from a family who were strongly against federalism. My father was against this in 1940s in gobollada Jubbada Sare (Alta Jubba). He became a member of SYL, rising to its top chairman in 1950s in Jubbada Sare, whereas his own family members, his own cousins (my adeeriyaal) were founding members of HDM, who were vehemently for federalism, based on  two federated Maay and Maxaatiri regions.

HDM was led by the charismatic Ustaad Cismaan Xuseen, who was assassinated in 1953. Then C/qaadir Soobe became its leader. Yes, he is that man named after Isgoyska Soobe, where that masiibo qaran occurred a year ago.

Having said that, we cannot go back to the heydays of mööryaanism, either. We must give whoever is given a mandate to finish his or her mandate without constant squabbling, without 'mooshin this' and 'mooshin that' threat. Soomaaliya salka ma dhigan, aasaaskana ma adko marka isqabqabsi badan dhib luu keenaa.

Xisbigii HDM were right to have federalism those days, reer arlaadi maanta dhibka gaaray ma dhici leheen hadii HDM fikirkooda lagu taageeri lahaa you guys would be better position now.